PDA

View Full Version : Shore Fishing at Sylvan Lake-What Gives?

Dust1n
07-31-2011, 07:10 PM
me and biggamehunter and jeremy were fishing at the lighthouse facing the lakeside and got kicked out of the lighthouse by some ingnorant pr*ck saying this is private property facing the lake. theres a few people that have been complaning about it too. the old lighthouse owner was a great guy let people fish there if there not disturbing anything-anyway he said he bought the marina but not the peice of land facing the lake and also said that part isnt private property. we called F&W about this and once again like marina bay its OK to fish there. the other guy we talked to said he had a long conversation(arguement) about it to about the new owner of it. the old lighhouse guy even said call the cops on him if hes not letting you fish there.i mentioned to the new lighhouse owner when he was speaking to us how we would call the cops on you for kicking us out of public property and (making up rules that im sure that he never brought up with the town) The sadd part is anyway i was in my waders and he still comes up and kicks me out of the water. that place was a realy great place to fish. now its a fishing free zone like the rest of the town...
peir-too many people jump in and complain we shouldnt be fishing there
marina bay-too crowded and not alowed on the main docks when the main section in full
lighthouse-this story.
norglenwold-only good in fall and used to be good in spring before they shut it down.
realy where can someone fish sylvan now?
Please share all of your ideas about this what did i do wrong or If i did anything wrong.

Fish Hunter7

moosehunter3-0
07-31-2011, 07:29 PM
EDIT - I completely misread this lol. Talk to the township and find out if you are for sure allowed to fish where you were. If you are allowed to fish there go every chance to get just to **** him off ahahaha

Dust1n
07-31-2011, 07:40 PM
EDIT - I completely misread this lol. Talk to the township and find out if you are for sure allowed to fish where you were. If you are allowed to fish there go every chance to get just to **** him off ahahaha

Ya im fosure allowed to i talked to everyone.
he seems pretty intimdated when i mention i was calling the cops and when i stood up to him unlike the other anglers that just get told off.
surprisingly i wanted to punch him face it for being soo ignorant and lying(saying hes already told us once which he never) to alot of people he even told off some guy with little kids there. what a guy if any anglers stop by there please stand up for yourself if you fishing legaly.