PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Fishing Guides

JFK
08-04-2011, 06:17 PM
Any info on Guides in the Victoria??? I am there the last week of August and will be Salmon- Halibut fishing.Any info would be appreciated.
Thank You:sHa_shakeshout:

wildcat111
08-04-2011, 06:19 PM
contact island outfitters in victoria they will be able to give you all the info you need.

JFK
08-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Thanx Wildcat I have googled all the Guides I was just looking for specific experinces, or if someone has gone with any of the Guides out there.:)
Thanx JFK:)

BGSH
08-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Island outfitters, contact Ian White, or west coast fishing resort, contact Nelson Karger, both excellent unreal Guides, island outfitters was the first fishing store i have ever been to i was 13 years old. They told me the fishing right now off the water front breakwater is the best its been in 6 years, goodluck

JFK
08-04-2011, 10:02 PM
Thanks bgsh!!!

s_erickson
08-05-2011, 09:53 AM
adam's fishing charter. guide to go with is Justin Bell. fished with him a few times and hes always put me into a bunch of fish. He works his ass off to make your day awesome.

Jamie Black R/T
08-05-2011, 10:33 AM
check with:

http://www.salmonexcitement.com/index.shtml

Might be a little late to book but worth a try....went out with Al a couple times and he was an awesome guide....he will really work to get you into some fish whether the action is hot or not.

Sooke is a short drive from Victoria and its a real nice area if you have the family with you.