PDA

View Full Version : Kokanee at koocanusa

Kurt505
08-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Went out for Kokanee today with my son on lake koocanusa and the fishing was awesome. We limited out in no time and the boy had a blast. Now he wants to go for some bass on surveyors or baynes lake, any tips for bass?

Bigbuckhunter#1
08-13-2011, 10:09 PM
Too funny. I was at Koocanusa today to with the family but did not do any fishing. What was the average size of the kokanee's you were nailing ? We were camping at Surveyors campground and I did see a couple guys walking around the campground with some Bass caught at Surveyors lake not sure what they used to catch them though.

Kurt505
08-13-2011, 10:20 PM
Too funny. I was at Koocanusa today to with the family but did not do any fishing. What was the average size of the kokanee's you were nailing ? We were camping at Surveyors campground and I did see a couple guys walking around the campground with some Bass caught at Surveyors lake not sure what they used to catch them though.

Average size was only about 10" but do they ever taste good. I'm camped at surveyors too. I seen some good sized bass swiming around surveyors this afternoon but I didn't have a rod with me.