PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Lake by Edson

RUBBERDUCKY
08-17-2011, 11:39 AM
My wife and I are going to head to Wolf Lake this weekend for some fishing, just wondering if anyone has fished there and where on the lake is productive as I have never been there and havent found alot of info on the lake. We are not looking for anything to keep, just to get out and catch fish and take in some scenery. How is the boat launch, road into the lake, etc.

bigmac
08-17-2011, 12:55 PM
Was out there for a week 2 weeks ago. Fishing was good. Best spots were across from the main campgound around what looks like an island, down in front of the second campsite and also right at the other end where the creek goes out and the eagles nest is. It is shallow there but there were always fish hanging around. Which way are you comming to the lake from. If you go in from cynthia way down the petrocan road (or whatever it is called now) it was rough as hell. Comming in from highway 16 was better but alot dustier!! It is nice an quiet out there except for the tractor of a truck that the grounds keeper has that drives around every 20 minutes starting at 6 am! haha