PDA

View Full Version : Home alone this week

fishstix
08-21-2011, 08:39 PM
Well ive got the house to myself this week. Help me deceide what to do while my ladies are out of town. (and yes, i said ladieS)

Im torn between a few of these choices and a few i've never even tried.
I dont want this week to goto waste. Help me out

pottymouth
08-21-2011, 08:49 PM
Toss a midget out of a plane, and sky dive after him !! Don't forget the camcorder!

FishingFrenzy
08-21-2011, 08:50 PM
Well you have 6 options, and 7 days(?)

Go fishing two days, all the other ones should only take a day each..:)

bb356
08-21-2011, 09:01 PM
I like Space Ships http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSyYqD9v_wo

alacringa
08-21-2011, 09:13 PM
My vote is, that while your mom and sister (aka ladies) are out of town, you go fishing

Speckle55
08-21-2011, 09:32 PM
Put a ad on here you are willing to take a novice angler fishing to your favorite lake and Teach a person the joys of angling your way..:sHa_shakeshout:

Its good for the Soul

David

bloopbloob
08-21-2011, 09:36 PM
how old are you? Mom and sis don't count as ladies....
Also, if you haven't tried fishing, try it. Otherwise continue to build you spaceships....

edit: voted jump out of a cake.

2nd edit, on a serious note, I found skydiving boring, (not joking), try paragliding, it's WAAAAAY more exciting and fun. Running your ass off the side of a mountain cliff and hoping you float away before hitting the rocks is much scarier (and more fun) than the 10 sec of freefall then its over. (Done both). Plus you have time after all the bed-****ting to enjoy the view and cruise around under control.

lifesaflyin
08-21-2011, 10:14 PM
thats easy, sometimes all a man needs is a one man party with no witnesses. a case of beer, bottle of hard liqour and maybe a styx album you can dance and lip sync to? pants are not mandatory hahah