PDA

View Full Version : ice fishing

cgall
08-25-2011, 02:45 PM
I would really like to take my gf and our kids ice fishing. Is there a good outfit that would provide a hut and hole that anyone knows of. Also, reccomendations for good lakes would be greatly appreciated.

FishBrain
08-25-2011, 02:47 PM
There is a guide out of Canmore that will get you into a hut on Spray Lakes. They put out huts everyyear for the entire season. Simple name but I cannot think of it for anything right now. I believe they will even cook some of your catch for you.

Rockymtnx
08-25-2011, 03:20 PM
Where are you located? How far are you wanting to travel?

cgall
08-25-2011, 06:46 PM
I live in Calgary. I would probably not want to travel more than 2 hours.

bubba 96
08-26-2011, 08:00 AM
Here is a link, there in canmore..

http://www.wapitisports.com/Ice.htm

I would really like to take my gf and our kids ice fishing. Is there a good outfit that would provide a hut and hole that anyone knows of. Also, reccomendations for good lakes would be greatly appreciated.

Banger
08-30-2011, 12:31 PM
http://www.adventureicefishing.com/

jts1
08-30-2011, 06:56 PM
Unless you are sold on the guide thing. I have more then enough gear to get you and yours out on the ice. Anywhere from Gull to PCR and Spray to Newell. Can keep you sheltered warm and hopefully on some fish. Feel free to add me or send an email. Would save you some cash for sure as I wouldn't ask for anything. I have helped out a lot of guys and had some help sent my way as well so no worries.

WayneChristie
08-30-2011, 06:57 PM
Unless you are sold on the guide thing. I have more then enough gear to get you and yours out on the ice. Anywhere from Gull to PCR and Spray to Newell. Can keep you sheltered warm and hopefully on some fish. Feel free to add me or send an email. Would save you some cash for sure as I wouldn't ask for anything. I have helped out a lot of guys and had some help sent my way as well so no worries.

Gathering on Newell this year? might even let you catch a fish this time. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

jts1
08-30-2011, 07:00 PM
You bet. I have got to put a good one together. As Steve has done a wicked job. Need to stay on par I do.

Tezma
08-30-2011, 07:04 PM

This guy is Cool, I went fishing with him and he is really a nice guy to fish with.

Not like some weirdos

Gust
08-30-2011, 11:19 PM
This guy is Cool, I went fishing with him and he is really a nice guy to fish with.

Not like some weirdos

weirdos that recognise you at a Macs in Lakeview from your brown trout pic?

Gary K
08-31-2011, 08:37 AM

feel free to pm me as well if you guys are going. ive got more than enough gear to spare and love getting new guys onto fish.