PDA

View Full Version : Twin valley/ Clear lake???

lugeboy
09-04-2011, 04:45 PM
So the fam and I went to Clear lake and found the dock was out is this now a no dock lake? also noticed they put concrete barriers at the park so you couldn't goto the north but the access is stll open on the north end so we went there and gave it a try but too many weeds.

Also we were told there was great fishing on the spillway creek at twin valley but we seen a little sign saying no fishing so we packed up and went right to the boat launch and tried there but still no luck.

It was a great day all in all with the family and our boxer Irnie.

So tommorow we are off to Pine Coulee for 7:00am so we can use the dock before it gets too busy with everyone else.

I also seen there was a campground at TV but the gates were locked is this normal??

gprime27
09-04-2011, 05:48 PM
I caught tons of pike at twin valley today from shore.. it was a blast :)

lugeboy
09-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Where about's were you we were on the right side of the boat launch just around the corner

Unknown303
09-04-2011, 06:38 PM
last week i caught a few right off the rocks on the north end. It takes a little work to clear the weeds but was worth it.

gprime27
09-04-2011, 10:33 PM
I get out on the left hand side if your standing at the boat launch about half way up the lake :)

ArtVandelay
09-04-2011, 11:05 PM
I've fished TV for a couple of years now and those gates are always locked; I've yet to see a camper there. I'm not sure what their intentions are for that campground.

I also seen there was a campground at TV but the gates were locked is this normal??