PDA

View Full Version : fishing clothing

steveo955
09-05-2011, 08:41 PM
looking to buy some fishing clothing fot fishing down south. looking for the light weight long sleeve shirts and the wading pants(not waders) as well any ideas on good water shoes. i have a cheap pair and they suck! sea urchins everywhere and it sucks stepping on them. i would prefer to buy them online or at least cheaper than wholesale. thanks

HunterDave
09-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Check ebay. I bought a couple of Columbia fishing shirts on there a couple of years ago at a decent price.

FishingFrenzy
09-05-2011, 09:15 PM
looking to buy some fishing clothing fot fishing down south. looking for the light weight long sleeve shirts and the wading pants(not waders) as well any ideas on good water shoes. i have a cheap pair and they suck! sea urchins everywhere and it sucks stepping on them. i would prefer to buy them online or at least cheaper than wholesale. thanks

Might want to look at a good pair of wading boots meant to be used with waders?? I imagine they would protect your feet quiet well from sea urchins.

alacringa
09-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Might want to look at a good pair of wading boots meant to be used with waders?? I imagine they would protect your feet quiet well from sea urchins.

Might want to look a size smaller than street shoes, too, if you do this. Most are sized to fit over stocking waders, and so are actually larger than the size on the boot. (I wear a 9.5 street shoe, and also a 9.5 wading boot, over the neoprene on my waders).

I usually wear clothes while fishing :evilgrin: -- usually just a regular cotton shirt does me fine.

Rick.
09-05-2011, 09:33 PM
www.sierratradingpost.com
Have a look. Their inventory turns over pretty fast at times. Rick.

bobalong
09-06-2011, 09:18 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Bonehead-Sleeve-Shirt-Medium/dp/B0002XSWR8?&camp=213293&linkCode=wsw&tag=bushmangenera-20&creative=388405