PDA

View Full Version : Rod Hennig reader submission?

exitwound
09-06-2011, 07:22 PM
just wondering if he is on this site... he is my old teacher from school... taught me math and outdoor education... he gave me my hunter ed course and test... would love to see how he is doing

Highcountry
09-06-2011, 10:31 PM
Rod passed away some time ago now. I am not sure when but it wasnt very public. I am trying to remember a date but it was within the past year. He was a great teacher and also taught me math and outdoor ed.

Rockymtnx
09-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Rod was a very well respected man in the hunting community here in Alberta and in the Yukon.
Its been almost 1 year to the date that I attended Rod's funeral. He is still and always be greatly missed.

exitwound
09-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Rod was a very well respected man in the hunting community here in Alberta and in the Yukon.
Its been almost 1 year to the date that I attended Rod's funeral. He is still and always be greatly missed.

wow unbeleivable... it was just the other day i was talking about our mentors and teachers who have greatly influenced us with a freind and his name came up. rip mr hennig you were an inspiration for me and us all :(

curteck
09-07-2011, 03:03 PM

X2 saddly missed learned a great deal from him and Joyce.