PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton grinder owners

Damien
09-19-2011, 02:47 PM
I hate to be a pain in the ***** but I just finished processing my first deer by myself and I think I did a really good job on most of it but unfortunately I don't have a grinder to complete this job. I was wondering if anyone in Edmonton would be willing to help me turn the remaining meat into burger meat (All the bones are out now I just have to grind it up)

HighWildnFree
09-19-2011, 02:52 PM
If theres nobody closer, you can bring it up here and Il do it for you. Im a hair under 2 hrs north of the city

Damien
09-19-2011, 03:32 PM
I appreciate the offer. I really don't have all that much to grind I cut as much as I could into little steaks and some stirfry meat and roast and it was a small deer anyway.

jgupnorth
09-19-2011, 03:59 PM
I am sure there are other places but Home Hardware usually carries a #10 hand grinder which will do the job and you will have it handy the next time. Mine has done a ton (literally) of game. If you were living closer you could borrow mine.

HunterDave
09-19-2011, 04:45 PM
If it's worth your while bring the meat to Morinville tonight or tomorrow and I'll do it for you right away. I usually just wait til I have 20 lbs and take the trim in to get pepperoni or sausage made. :)