PDA

View Full Version : A kick in the junk!

jryley
10-02-2011, 01:59 PM
So im heading out with 8 good buddies on thursday for our annual goose extravaganza. My paps and me own 10 acres in 232 and have free reign on 5000 acres of a close friends land. After 15 years of knowing the guy its to the point where he makes jokes about me
Wasting phone time calling him to let me know what qaurter im shooting in. Now he just says "if its combined go shoot, dont waste your minutes calling me". Well, said farmers son has been spotting for me for the past week and the one field about a thousand honkers are feeding in ISNT one of their qaurters. For once....im hoping someone gets into a shoot to hopefully move the birds. Ha!

Nonetheless, i cant wait to leave. 8 buddies, beers, geese, ducks, sharptails, and many late night bonfires filled with complaints about the female gender. Not to mention 3 nights of wildgame bbq, beer can chicken, and vhs versions of rambo, legends of the fall, and days of thunder. Can it honestly get any better than that.

killerbren
10-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Can you ask the landowner if you can hunt it? Most farmers are really good about giving permission to goose hunters around here.