PDA

View Full Version : You never for get your first.

redranger15
10-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Got my very first BB gun when I turn 9, never forgot that day. Many a barn swallow went to feed the barn cats from that day on. I was out at the folks in law today doing some shooting with the 204 when he pulls out this. The old box still had the price tag on it $17.95 co-op in Preeceville Sask. Me and my boys eye's lit up when he pulled out a mint never even shot, the one and only Daisey 102. He said my wifes grampa bought it for her brother back in the 70's. Out came the pop cans and we spent the afternoon flinging bb,s and teaching my son(5) how to safely shoot it. What a blast and she sure brought back the day's of my childhood. I have no idea what happend to my first bb gun but I do have my next gun, the crack in half .177 cal pellet gun, then my 22 lr. Any you guys still got your first?
http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad59/moosehunter3/515aaa20.jpg

Lefty-Canuck
10-02-2011, 05:51 PM
My first was a crossman it was a pump.....shot BBs or pellets....I remember could hardly crank in the 10 pumps it needed to get a shot off.....I have no idea what happened to it.

LC

Elk Chaser
10-02-2011, 06:01 PM
I think that I had the same model, mine is sitting in my dads basement in pieces with a dead plunger.

bushnell
10-02-2011, 09:52 PM
My first was a break action 177 pellet gun ,still have it to this day. Still have my son's BB gun. Both have special memories attached to them.

CaberTosser
10-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Mine looked pretty much the same. I recall the BB magazine surrounded the barrel. I'd make targets on cardboard boxes and stuff them with newspaper so I could recover my BB's ( yes, I've got Scottish blood ;) ) I learned not to shoot too close to the 50 gallon drum burn barrel, as the ricochet off my eyebrow left a mark.

Big Daddy Badger
10-03-2011, 01:52 AM
Got mine and it's still looking good.

They are or were selling Daisy BB guns in Prince auto edm a few weeks back.

I think they wee only about 25 bucks. They had 2 models and...they looked like they were built the same way...wooden stock etc.