PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard of the Freedom Group? read on...

Pinhead
10-09-2011, 11:38 PM
My Uncle from Minnesots sent this to me the other day. Does this worry anyone else? http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=194994.0;wap2

Subject: Back Door Gun Control

For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group

has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of

the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS,

Dakota Arms and H&R.

Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control

most of the firearms companies in the United States. If you control

the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians.

What a perfect way to control guns.

Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom
Group

is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management.

Guess who controls Cerberus??? GEORGE SOROS !!!!!!!!!

One of the most evil men on this planet who wants to restrict or

ban all civilian guns.

Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends.

This needs to come out.

Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media?

I would think this would be BIG news

HunterDave
10-10-2011, 12:34 AM
:huh:Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States. If you control
the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians.

What a perfect way to control guns.

Just a shot in the dark but...........if they stop selling firearms to civilians and civilians still want to buy them, don't ya think that someone might start a company that will sell firearms to civilians? :huh:

Big Daddy Badger
10-10-2011, 12:47 AM
:huh:

Just a shot in the dark but...........if they stop selling firearms to civilians and civilians still want to buy them, don't ya think that someone might start a company that will sell firearms to civilians? :huh:

Uh...yeah...

I'm guessing that this is the competition trying to improve their market share.
or some small guy tired of getting squeezed by a corporate giant.

Rod1960
10-10-2011, 01:14 AM
I did a quick Google search of the names you mentioned. There is no mention of Cerberus or The Freedom Group when checking on George Soros and no mention of Soros when checking Cerberus and The Freedom Group. Unless I missed something?

Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. is one of the largest private equity investment firms in the United States. The firm is based in New York City, and run by 51-year-old financier Steve Feinberg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerberus_Capital_Management

Big Daddy Badger
10-10-2011, 01:48 AM
I did a quick Google search of the names you mentioned. There is no mention of Cerberus or The Freedom Group when checking on George Soros and no mention of Soros when checking Cerberus and The Freedom Group. Unless I missed something?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerberus_Capital_Management

I found the company...they own Marlin and Remington...some others.
Bottom line is...if the USA stopped majkin cars AND guns...they'd be buggered.

It must be either:

A. A competetor trying to hurt their competition
B. Some small manufacturer trying to keep the big guys at bay or...
c. Some group like the NRA trying to scare up new members or worse... a group...not the NRA trying scam money for the legal battle that is sure to occur...

Pinhead
10-10-2011, 07:42 PM
OK, I guess I should have checked into it more myself. Usually my Uncle is pretty good at sending active stuff, since he is into gun control in the US. Many down there are very worried that their 2nd Ammendments rights are being eroded.

Thanks,
Dan

benamen
10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
lots of info on George Soros on the net. doesn't sound like a nice guy.

Fry
10-10-2011, 09:49 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/freedom.asp

Pinhead
10-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Yup, seems the email was misleading. Not sure who would be behind it. Thanks though for pointing it out.

Rod1960
10-10-2011, 11:14 PM
lots of info on George Soros on the net. doesn't sound like a nice guy.

Just another liberal *****hat who has to have it his way....and has the money to get it. Wonder if he's related to Daryl Katz? :)

rugatika
10-11-2011, 12:38 AM
Just another liberal *****hat who has to have it his way....and has the money to get it. Wonder if he's related to Daryl Katz? :)

I believe Soros is also funding all the occupy wall street dudes.

A liberal owning marlin and remington would explain a lot of their problems though. lol.

backstraps
10-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Soros is a ruthless business man, he has been personally responsible for currency manipulation for personal gain whatever the cost. I have heard of the recent buying spree by this company and George is doing it because there is money in it. Just another investment arm for him I am sure, and a very profitable one the last few years.

pattycr125
10-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Off with his head!

Okotokian
10-13-2011, 09:47 AM
Soros is a ruthless business man, he has been personally responsible for currency manipulation for personal gain whatever the cost. I have heard of the recent buying spree by this company and George is doing it because there is money in it. Just another investment arm for him I am sure, and a very profitable one the last few years.

A businessman buying because there's money in it? Oh, the horror! LOL He makes money, and has given over 7 billion away to charitable causes. Can't think of anyone from Gates to Buffet who's given more. Yeah, he's a modern Hitler. LOL

According to Fox News Warren Buffet is now another evil commie, because he dared to opine that he would be OK with paying more tax.

Ryry4
10-13-2011, 10:02 AM
A businessman buying because there's money in it? Oh, the horror! LOL He makes money, and has given over 7 billion away to charitable causes. Can't think of anyone from Gates to Buffet who's given more. Yeah, he's a modern Hitler. LOL

According to Fox News Warren Buffet is now another evil commie, because he dared to opine that he would be OK with paying more tax.

Sure he's give a ton to charity. Take a cold hard look at what those charitable organizations are, or what they are disguised as. See if you still like him after that.

Or how about taking down the Bank of England?