PDA

View Full Version : talking to fish

Wilbur
01-23-2008, 11:17 PM
well i was watching discovery chanel or tcl or whatever it is and they had whales talking to each other on there and i got thinking if i recorded that program and played it on my gehtto blaster in the tent using empty soup cans with string in between and putting on down the hole and one to the gehtto blaster speeker i was wondering if it would bring some bigger jacks and other fish in let me know if anyone tried this before

Mish
01-23-2008, 11:26 PM
I did. All I ended up doing was scaring away the fish. They thought the whale would eat them. I saw them all flopping up on the shores of the lake in a mass exodus.

Alberta Bigbore
01-24-2008, 05:09 AM
well i was watching discovery chanel or tcl or whatever it is and they had whales talking to each other on there and i got thinking if i recorded that program and played it on my gehtto blaster in the tent using empty soup cans with string in between and putting on down the hole and one to the gehtto blaster speeker i was wondering if it would bring some bigger jacks and other fish in let me know if anyone tried this before

Well hello my brother from a different mother!!!

you can give the ole "Gull Lake Pike Call" a try. Octane and i tried this one and it worked real well when around tip up set ups.

First drill a big 10 inch hole, shove our whole head down the hole as far as you can, Inhale deeply, and then gobble like a turkey! Man, we called in some 34 pounders everyday:D

mud slug
01-24-2008, 07:06 AM
carefull bigbore you could be a assecery to murder after he drowns :lol: :lol:

wouldn't we all have a sh*t if the whale song boombox worked:rolleyes:

chuck0039
01-24-2008, 07:25 AM
I know Johnny Hortons Greatest hits worked great in the summer time the walleye loved it. True story I can't explain it but when we would turn him off the bit would stop, play him again and we would get fish:huh: . This happened only once about 5 years ago.

CNP
01-24-2008, 08:31 AM
I know Johnny Hortons Greatest hits worked great in the summer time the walleye loved it. True story I can't explain it but when we would turn him off the bit would stop, play him again and we would get fish:huh: . This happened only once about 5 years ago.

"True" paranormal" story for sure....a little more story would be nice though...i.e., what role did Big Foot play?
http://www.cbc.ca/ideas/features/forty_years/images/sasquatch.jpg

chuck0039
01-24-2008, 08:55 AM
"True" paranormal" story for sure....a little more story would be nice though...i.e., what role did Big Foot play?
http://www.cbc.ca/ideas/features/forty_years/images/sasquatch.jpg

No sorry no big foot in this one thats another story from last summer camping in revelstoke and a missing case of Kokanee.:) With Johnny it was bizzare but one of the best days of fishing I have ever had. Probably found a good school of walleye but the story sounds better and get peoples attention when I say it was because of the music.:lol: :lol:

buckmaster
01-24-2008, 01:33 PM
Well hello my brother from a different mother!!!

you can give the ole "Gull Lake Pike Call" a try. Octane and i tried this one and it worked real well when around tip up set ups.

First drill a big 10 inch hole, shove our whole head down the hole as far as you can, Inhale deeply, and then gobble like a turkey! Man, we called in some 34 pounders everyday:D
:lol: :lol: :lol: That sounds like a really good idea!! You could probably see the fish underwater also!!:D