PDA

View Full Version : Coulee stalkers secret spot ...

Winch101
01-24-2008, 07:22 AM
Those walleyes that he is posting would be excellent anywhere for

ice fishing ... So lets try to guess the secret spot .

He lives in Brooks , so lets stake out his house and ( na

just kidding ) They are obviously clear water , sand bottom(

white bellies ) reservoir fish >

I havent fished all those eastern district res .

Rattlesnake , sherburne ,stafford,st.mary,taber, traverse,

twelvemile,burdett ,chin,murray,jensen,hays-gratham,

They all have 3 fish limits .
Walleyes from different bodies of water have different

coloration ,these are hogs for south alberta ,

Most guys would be happy to cull six fish that size in open water fishing .

If you have fished the south res. you may recognise these fish .

Just a little mid winter amusement ....

And if you talk to him nice , he probably will want
to take the winning guesser out for an evening fish .
Blindfolded of course .....

Mish
01-24-2008, 05:22 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a joke, right? I've never met anyone quite that secretive about their spots. :lol:

Drano
01-25-2008, 02:11 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a joke, right? I've never met anyone quite that secretive about their spots. :lol:

It is Amazing what some guys will do... I know a guy who won't even tell his wife where he is going????? He will pick up his fishing buddy Sam and be gone for the weekend...

Lethalconnection
01-25-2008, 05:39 AM
It is Amazing what some guys will do... I know a guy who won't even tell his wife where he is going????? He will pick up his fishing buddy Sam and be gone for the weekend...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that is hilarious

SNAPFisher
01-25-2008, 08:00 AM
Woah, that is an extensive list there. Honestly though, I have no problem with keeping the secret and leaving it at that. Gotta have some "go-to" spot and lake for yourself once in a while......the bastid!!!!! :evilgrin:

Ayr
01-25-2008, 01:37 PM
Yeah, agreed. It's cool to have a secret spot.....as long as he tells me and no-one else, where it is, it's all good ;) ;) :lol: .

Ayr.

Coulee, I promise I won't tell ANYONE. I will be holding my breath until your PM arrives :sick: :sick: .

jrs
01-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Unfortunately, not all the lakes you mentioned are in the Eastern Irrigation area and there are additional lakes with lots of football shaped walleye not mentioned (at least the three fish limit narrows it down from some of those). Funny thought process though :lol:
I think most guys that fish lots in the southern reservoirs know where some walleye like that hang out, its actually kept under wraps pretty good. I'm not into walleye that much (fun but i prefer other species most of the time) but i know i have taken similar shaped walleye or witnessed similar shaped walleye being caught out of six of the lakes you mentioned.
They all pretty much look the same, big, fat and green so can't help you with the color combo for individual lakes :D .
Funny stuff though :lol: