PDA

View Full Version : So who's heading to Badger for he Derby?

CrowsnestGuy
01-25-2008, 09:58 PM
Well i used to only fly fish and do not own a regular rod until my brother introduced me to ice fishing this year. We entered the Badger derby this year for fun and i was wondering if anyone else is going? I plan on having fun there for my first year, and it gives me a chance to fish in the winter, and pull the trailer out of the snow and use it for a weekend

Richard

phoward
01-25-2008, 10:55 PM
i,m going out to badger for the derby it,s a good time be my 6th year in a row.also the weekend before i,m going to lake newell for there derby thats the 9th in a row there i really like that one lots of door prizes.then after badger weekend theres crawling valley derby so 3 weekends in a row are pretty much tied up.if your at badger stop by have a beer i,m not far off the boat lauch maybe 3 or 4 hundred yards out i,m in a black dodge pickup with a 22foot hobbi travel trailer there be a few of us there names paul talk at ya later good luck.

Mish
01-26-2008, 08:55 PM
Good luck to both of you!! I expect pics when you get back :)

CrowsnestGuy
01-27-2008, 11:55 AM
i,m going out to badger for the derby it,s a good time be my 6th year in a row.also the weekend before i,m going to lake newell for there derby thats the 9th in a row there i really like that one lots of door prizes.then after badger weekend theres crawling valley derby so 3 weekends in a row are pretty much tied up.if your at badger stop by have a beer i,m not far off the boat lauch maybe 3 or 4 hundred yards out i,m in a black dodge pickup with a 22foot hobbi travel trailer there be a few of us there names paul talk at ya later good luck.

Good luck. If ya see us out there stop by say hi. We are driving this. Hopefully we can find a place to park!

Richard

Unregistered user
01-27-2008, 02:06 PM
See you there, I'll be on the leader board.

phoward
01-27-2008, 10:40 PM
ok all watch for ya are you going to newell derby.i,m heading out thursday morning with the family day long weekend will give me five days out fishing couple guys are staying the whole week then ending up at badger for the derby there.newell gives out great door prizes last year i got under water camera and the year before i got eskimo 2 man ice hut.happy fishing

CrowsnestGuy
01-28-2008, 11:48 PM
Not going to go to Newell. I normally don't fish for pike, i am a trout guy all the way. I will be going to a few of the trout lakes around here till Badger. If it wasn't for my brother who is a big Pike, and Walleye fan i probably would not be going to Badger. Good luck at Newell.

Unregistered user
02-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Who's up for beers?

willy
02-20-2008, 10:43 PM
Takin the trailer out tommorrow then will get the poker chips out. Weather sounds like it gonna be good.

CrowsnestGuy
02-20-2008, 10:49 PM
We will be out there tomorrow. Good luck to you!

Drano
02-21-2008, 12:07 AM
Have a great time everyone...

Good luck to all of you...

AlbertaAngler
02-21-2008, 10:14 AM
See ya out there. First time fishing in an ice fishing derby. Going with the father in law, should be fun.