PDA

View Full Version : Fishing map binder from Braun?

npauls
10-21-2011, 03:58 PM
If anyone is talking to Braun in the next little while could you possibly get my map binder from him?

Chubdarter has said that he will get it to me the next time he comes down from Calgary. I just need someone that can get it from Braun and meet up with Chub somewhere in Calgary to make the swap.

This is a binder that I use all the time and also has my boat trailer registration in it so I need it back. I have tried to contact him and set something up but it isn't working out and need it back sooner then later.

Thanks,

Nate

Eddy62
10-21-2011, 04:50 PM
If anyone is talking to Braun in the next little while could you possibly get my map binder from him?

Chubdarter has said that he will get it to me the next time he comes down from Calgary. I just need someone that can get it from Braun and meet up with Chub somewhere in Calgary to make the swap.

This is a binder that I use all the time and also has my boat trailer registration in it so I need it back. I have tried to contact him and set something up but it isn't working out and need it back sooner then later.

Thanks,

Nateif i can help out let me no nate, i no your in rough times right now with surgery and everything i can do some driving if you like take care hope your surgery goes well....

npauls
10-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Thanks,

I just can't get anything set up with him to get it back to me, so I am hoping that someone in cowtown that knows him can get from him and meet up with chub since he comes down this way once and awhile.

gl2
10-21-2011, 08:10 PM
cant he just mail it?

npauls
10-21-2011, 08:22 PM
You would have to be able to set something up with him which I have tried to talk to him about but it has failed. So I figured the next best thing was to ask the people on the board that know him and talk to him around Calgary.

npauls
10-21-2011, 08:48 PM
I was just updated on a pm that he is out playing hockey and will be messaging me later tonight to hopefully set something up.

mikeo2
10-21-2011, 09:23 PM
He can drop it off with me...

Kokanee9
10-22-2011, 01:05 AM
He can drop it off with me...

Mike, just wondering what day your planning on going. Buddy from Lethbridge left a jacket in the boat.

Daceminnow
10-23-2011, 08:46 PM
I was just updated on a pm that he is out playing hockey and will be messaging me later tonight to hopefully set something up.

any luck nate?

npauls
10-23-2011, 09:40 PM
Braun got a hold of me and said he would get kokanee9 to send it on the train so we will see how that goes.

If anyone from Calgary is coming down this way in the next week or so then maybe kokanee9 could send it with them also.

chubbdarter
10-23-2011, 10:18 PM
Must be a heavy map book to transport by train rather than mail.....if you get it will my 3500 dually even haul it?

npauls
10-23-2011, 11:16 PM
Hahahaha ya it should do the trick.

mikeo2
10-23-2011, 11:19 PM
Must be a heavy map book to transport by train rather than mail.....if you get it will my 3500 dually even haul it?

It might not, it is a dodge after all.

npauls
10-29-2011, 05:32 PM
I just had the map binder delivered to my house.

Thanks to Kokanee9 for getting it down this way. .