PDA

View Full Version : I am in !

mosbos
10-29-2011, 07:12 PM
Picked up a new Eskimo 949 tent and a matching 71cc 10" gas auger today. I have my old 95 Jeep YJ to drive around the ice. I am in for hard water! Time to get the rods and set lines rigged and setup an ice fishing tackle box. Bring on Wab and Peppers......and the best part, my wife was actually OK with it. Says it will be good for me to get out more this winter than last year. God bless her!

chubbdarter
10-29-2011, 07:47 PM
Picked up a new Eskimo 949 tent and a matching 71cc 10" gas auger today. I have my old 95 Jeep YJ to drive around the ice. I am in for hard water! Time to get the rods and set lines rigged and setup an ice fishing tackle box. Bring on Wab and Peppers......and the best part, my wife was actually OK with it. Says it will be good for me to get out more this winter than last year. God bless her!

Congrats.....Really fisherman Walk on water

Geezle
10-29-2011, 08:09 PM
Awesome...sounds like you've got yourself pretty much set! Perhaps I'll see ya out on Wab :cool:

Congrats.....Really fisherman Walk on water

Only when we have to!

mosbos
10-29-2011, 08:28 PM
You bet! Hope to mix it up with the hard water season. Pike, trout, whitefish and walleye. I applied for walleye draws at the begining of the year and have 3 tags for pigeon. Hopefully I can fill those ice fishing.