PDA

View Full Version : St Marys Res

Eddy62
11-02-2011, 03:29 PM
heading up to St Marys on weekend for a day fish.anybody tell me how the water level is .anyone been catching any good sized eyes or pike...thanks...

npauls
11-02-2011, 05:58 PM
I am pretty sure the water levels will be pretty low at this time of year. They normally drop it down to the point that it is iffy to launch a boat. The only launch you will be able to use will probably the north side one. I haven't been there since the SAWT tourney but it is usually the same every year as far as water levels.

Eddy62
11-03-2011, 10:18 AM
txs nate..going to fish it saturday hopefully north side ramp is good,bassano on sunday to try out luck,,txs for some info wayne,,,,weather is changing fast...

Gust
11-03-2011, 06:12 PM
be careful, the weather channel and enviro canada gave a forecast for 20-25km wind, and it was easily 50km and hit 80 kliks over night. We were at Badger, Travers and MacGregor. The wind today got intense around 2:00pm, yesterday the wind was creating ocean like rollers. Mild chinook temperatures, nice intro to winter camping. All the ponds frozen last week were thawed overnight last night. Fishing was spectacular.
We were targeting Pike, saw some walleye lolling about. CHECK THE WEATHER

Eddy62
11-05-2011, 04:09 PM
be careful, the weather channel and enviro canada gave a forecast for 20-25km wind, and it was easily 50km and hit 80 kliks over night. We were at Badger, Travers and MacGregor. The wind today got intense around 2:00pm, yesterday the wind was creating ocean like rollers. Mild chinook temperatures, nice intro to winter camping. All the ponds frozen last week were thawed overnight last night. Fishing was spectacular.
We were targeting Pike, saw some walleye lolling about. CHECK THE WEATHER

txs gustav will do that..hate heavy wind.weather is changing up quick thats for sure and will check..awesome on the great angling..:sHa_shakeshout: