PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest Thing You've Seen On Hard Water

MuleyMonster
02-01-2008, 10:01 AM
I know that this was done for hunting season so I thought I would see what the dumbest thing everyone has seen while ice fishing

Was ice fishing with a couple of female co-workers and one of their boyfriends a few years ago and took my oldest son who was only 3 at the time. These girls thought they were pretty good after being out 5-6 times for perch. First thing they were late :mad3: by 1 hour and me I did not bring my ice auger as I thought 2 were overkill. Got set up and they decided to bring some wiskey to keep warm in the shack. Started drinking right away and I could smell how strong these drinks were and it was 10am. My son and me caught one perch after another until we had gone through 2 bags of maggots by 1:30pm. Most were small but whole lot of fun for the kid and I did not have time to put a line in the water.

Anyways these other 2 girls were not catching a thing and we were all crammed into a 4 hole shack. Drink after drink went down and finally they were way to annoying to deal with any more so we decided to leave. Was packing up and that is when I noticed that the reason why they were not catching any fish was because they were so drunk that they got their fishing line too close to the heater and burnt their line off. They had not checked their line for about 2 hours and did not notice. Glad I left when I did because I heard the next day at work that they could not get the fold up shack down, one girl got a concussion as she fell on the ice and hit her head as they were pushing this half folded shack across the ice and the boyfriend got an impaired on the way home as the cops stopped him because of the shack in the back of his truck was looking like it was going to fall out. Not the greatest ice fishing day and I don't think they have been out since:lol:

Izumi
02-01-2008, 11:08 AM
I was at this small lake early this year, when I arrived I took notice that the ice was in bad shape and still wasn't ready to drive on (only 9-10" lots of top water, slush). So I left my truck blocking the path to the lake. At 3pm this guy and his wife show up (I dunno who shows up this late to fish) but they drive AROUND my truck, onto the ice, which is fine, their choice... but they drive right up to us and park about 5 yards from our tent, oohh the noises that ice made!! The other thing was we were the only people on the lake! To this day I cant understand what this guy was thinking... dumb as nails. :mad3:

bunnyhunter
02-01-2008, 02:00 PM
yeah, why is it with a whole lake, empty lake...the people always park right next to you ????? and then don't even say hi?

the dumbest thing I have seen..I was on Wizard lk with my son....a family of 5 was parked fishing nearby...proceeded to catch a tiny pike...about 30 cm, have each of their three kids pose with it for pics, holding it by the gills.....then throw it in a plasic bag and chuck it in the back of the truck....then a nearby old timer goes over and tells them the regs....about measuring it etc....so they take it out of the bag and put it back in the hole....i hope that fish was tough.

Lethalconnection
02-01-2008, 02:47 PM
Some idiot trying to light a fire in his homemade fire pit for on the ice and lit himself on fire. He had some gas in a gatorade bottle and thought it would be a good idea to pour a little onto the tiny flame to make it bigger, and well flame went up stream to bottle, guy dropped bottle, some gas got onto his leg and his leg caught a bit on fire..........................oh wait that retard was me DAMNIT. Oh while my leg is on fire my true friends stood there, and laughed.:lol: :lol: Good thing i didnt get very much gas on me and i was surrounded by snow.

JackBauerHunter
02-01-2008, 03:02 PM
I understand that at certain points during a day long Ice fishing trip a guy has to...ehmmm...lighten his load. This is very understandable. I have even seen people, from several hundred yards away, drive to a deserted spot and do their business...no big deal, it's nature right. However, just last week a buddy and I were fishing close to shore and we decided to move out deeper for perch. We drove about 500 yards away from the main group of anglers and began to drill holes. Somewhat to our surprise, a couple of minutes later another truck pulls up and parks 15 feet away from us. That's ok, it's a free country, he was even a very friendly older guy, came over and started talking to us right away. After a couple minutes, he returned to his truck and we continued setting up. it was at this point that my buddy and I got much more than just a friendly visit from this old-timer. He had returned to his truck, which was parked pointing directly at us. He then proceeded to open his drivers side door all the way, presumably to act as a screen, drop his pants to his ankles, and drop his kids off at the rink! The fact that it was mere feet away from us was disturbing enough, but (and I use that word intentionally) he somehow forgot to realize that a truck door is only as low as a guys knee, and when you squat down, that door might as well be closed. Sure, he might not have been able to see us...but we sure could see ALL of him. When we realized what was happening, we bolted for the tent (rubbing snow on our eyes to freeze out the image!). I'm not sure what was going through his mind at that time, but, unfortunately, I can tell you exactly what went through his intestines, as he left it laying uncovered on the ice the rest of the afternoon. :sick:
The funniest part of the entire situation was that as soon as he was 'finished', he came right back over to us to see what our camera was picking up under water. He asked me, "How's the bottom clarity?" I responded the only way I could...CRYSTAL!

mud slug
02-01-2008, 04:44 PM
hey lethal are you in any way related to wilbur:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lethalconnection
02-01-2008, 05:04 PM
hey lethal are you in any way related to wilbur:lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHA he might be my long lost cousin of my aunts, sons, friends, uncles, grandfather.

MuleyMonster
02-01-2008, 05:24 PM
That is awesome Jack. I have never seen it but have been told by more than one guy that crapped in the hood of his coveralls and did not know it until they pulled them up. Way too funny:lol:

BigBuck$
02-01-2008, 06:28 PM
A friend of mine & I went fishing early in the season one year & brought the quads along. The ice near the shore was thick enough to walk out a ways. We drilled out holes and fished for a couple of hours, fishing was slow. Buddys attention quickly turned to his brand new Suzuki. He fried it up and started cutting donuts on the ice near the shore. It didn't take him long to find the 4 x 4 button and away he went spinning his donuts in 4 x 4. For the few of you out there that have never tried this it is a blast you spin like a top but you also tend to "drift" in one direction, in his case it was towards some cattails that extended out into the lake. He noticed that he was going to run into them when he decided to stop.... just in time for the ice to give way and splush :D , down went the quad. Lucky for him there was ony about 3' of water there so he only got wet up to the waist.

duffy4
02-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Probably the silliest thing I have seen ice fishing is guys leaving burbot on the ics and driving away. One of the best eating fish in the lake and not so hard to clean once you learn. And I could never figure, if they didn't want them why they didn't put them back down the hole.

Love the ling

Robin in Rocky

Map Maker
02-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Sure, he might not have been able to see us...but we sure could see ALL of him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats the funniest story i heard in a long time.

jrs
02-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Saw a pair of Flames fans fishing together one time, does that count? :lol:

Besides that just the idiots that leave the unmarked chainsaw holes at Travers Reservoir and when i was younger on park lake. I fell through (0.5'' of ice with thin skiff of snow on top) but was luckily grabbed by one of our family friends out fishing with us. Took me an hour to mark all the ones i came across in a single day on Travers last winter.

TundraBuck
02-01-2008, 09:23 PM
More or less like what JackBauer had to witness, a guy taking a dump WAY too close. Oher then that, lots of idiots driving on with too little of ice, and then parking 2 trucks right next to each other

BigBuck$
02-02-2008, 07:49 AM
Saw a pair of Flames fans fishing together one time, does that count? :lol:

Besides that just the idiots that leave the unmarked chainsaw holes at Travers Reservoir and when i was younger on park lake. I fell through (0.5'' of ice with thin skiff of snow on top) but was luckily grabbed by one of our family friends out fishing with us. Took me an hour to mark all the ones i came across in a single day on Travers last winter.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats funny, let me guess it was in the Saddledome:lol: :lol: :lol:

honda450
02-02-2008, 08:05 AM
Saw a couple of guys from Calgary trolling on a skidoo.

pecker
02-03-2008, 02:30 PM
That is awesome Jack. I have never seen it but have been told by more than one guy that crapped in the hood of his coveralls and did not know it until they pulled them up. Way too funny:lol:

were they drinking pilsner and driving an ltd ?

MuleyMonster
02-03-2008, 03:08 PM
were they drinking pilsner and driving an ltd ?

They were drinking pilsner but they could not afford and ltd:lol:

MuleyMonster
03-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Well since it is the one year anniversary of me sinking my truck in the lake I thought I would celebrate by hearing what other dumb things everybody has seen since this was started. This will make me feel better as I know I am not the only one that does dumb things on hard water.

New dumb thing that I have seen is took friend fishing yesterday and when he was taking a pi$$ he must of had a little shrinkage as he ended up wetting his coveralls from the knee down. Thanks god it was a warm day and the sun eventually covered up his mistake.

Also, lost control of my ice auger and it went spinning out of control while drilling a hole. Never fun to try and stop a machine that is spinning in circles full speed with a tank full of gas. Ended up getting her stopped but not before almost breaking my ankle using my foot instead of hand to slow her down.

sneer
03-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Well the dumbest thing I've ever heard of came from my brother, and it involved a propane stove, a two man tent, and some cold weather.

With northern alberta in adeep freezer, my brother and his buddy still decided to go fishing on the props that my brother had a two man tent and a heater...it was so cold that the propane stove (little green propane bottle with single stand up burner) needed to be full blast with the zippers closed all the way...my brother and his friend were quietly fishing for a couple of hours when suddenly there was a huge flash and sound like thunder. They looked at each other with singed eyebrows and both realized that their fishing lines had also been singed leaving their hooks at the bottom of the lake. After scrambling out of the tent to verify that everything was still attached....they managed to piece together what happened...there was a slow leak from the propane bottle, for those of you who don't know...propane is heavier than air....so once the tent filled up to the height of the burner...ignition was unavoidable.

An old man who was fishing a 100yds away said he saw the tent balloon (busting at the seams) and lift off the ground when the blast went. What I would have done to see that!

FisherPotch
03-11-2008, 08:55 AM
Awsome thread MuleyMonster!!!

My favorite is leg dunkage. I know i'm evil. :evilgrin: But it's always a hoot so long as no one breaks a leg. I did it once when i was at winefred like a decade or so ago I was lucky that we had a tent and propane burner as i usually go without.

I get to see someone step in a hole once every year and it never fails to bring a smile to my face, especially when i've watched one particular person do it like 4 or five times. Can be dangerous though. Last week girlfriends daughter was lucky that she didn't get hurt because they were throwing snowballs and wouldn't you know it while she was running at break neck speed she took a flop face first and up to her thigh in water. She had been warned! And the week b4 her sister did it too, one would think that they would start to look for the circular leg swallowers but some like to learn the hard way.

My absolute favorite was while fishing and doing well not far from a group of people. We were sitting in the hut and i heard a truck fire up and started to creep our way. We knew someone is on their way to come see how we r making out. (I hate this! I've been skunked hundreds of times while freezing my arse off while looking for the good spots, On some lakes to say I've put in my time is an understatement and these guys are just gona skip the hard work and come rub elbows with us) We heard the truck door open and shut and while peering threw the zipper of the tent the guy rounded the corner that was his truck and sploosh steped right in a hole!!! LOL That hole never pulled a fish all day and it was still my favorite one cuz he hopped back in his truck and turned his truck right back where he came from. It was priceless. Sorry if that was someone on the forum. No hard feelings.

Moral - Watch where you step

On another note people that chain saw holes should mark them well. That is just plain ignorant.

nekred
03-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Having been leg dunked a few times, sure would be nice for folks to mark all holes!... especially if there is goint to be drifting snow!..

Brrrrr Cold!

When i was 8 i went through ice on a river and was carried under ice for 200 yards befor I popped out of hole downstream and caught the edge of ice. the water was only about 3 feet deeo but a wicked current. there was an air space under ice.....

Whenever i get leg dunked it brings that memory of near death back!....

Dad caught me and took me out. It was close to -30 and he rolled me in powder snow to dry me off and then 8 miles to cabin to warm up!.... I will never forget that exprience!.... Boots froze to snowsuit and could not move legs because they were encased in ice and snow when we got to Cabin...

I went under while fording river on snowmobile and skis got stuck at edge of climbout so i got off to lighten it and push it and current took feet out from under me!....

Supermag
03-11-2008, 08:30 PM
I've seen people in one man tents on Wabamun 10 feet from the open water:eek:

Can you imagine trying to get out of one if it broke through the ice????

orca
03-12-2008, 09:52 AM
Was at Pine Lake a few years back . It was middle of April ice was 8 feet out from shore . white honeycombed open in front of hotel . Watched a 26 foot motorhome drive down the lake on the far side. didn't go down but I wound't drive on lake with anything but a quad

Brian
03-12-2008, 08:37 PM
This happened many years ago, but still qualifies as being close to what I thought was the dumbest thing I've seen done on "hard" water. It was at the causeway on Lake McGreggor east of Vulcun during a commercial fishing season I was monitoring. Anyone familiar with the area will know that there is usually a large patch of open water on the north sid of the causeway, created by a current from water running through a tunnel or large culvert under the highway from the north end of the lake to the south (irrigation country). At any rate there were four guys that wanted to put their nets next to the open water thinking they would get a good catch. Undaunted by the open water & very thin ice adjacent to it, they went to town and purchased some 1 X 8 inch boards which they proceeded to strap to their feet with rope. I remember thinking that they hadn't really thought things through in the event that if one or more ever did break through the ice, boards tend to float and 1/4 inch nylon rope with loads of knots wouldn't be real easy to untie upside down in the water. Sure enough.........a fellow carrying a steel bar to chip a hole in the ice gave it a whack & the ice being only an inch or so thick didn't even slow down the bar. To make things worse, the fellow had the bar attached to his wrist with a piece of cord (it's easy to have them slip through your hands when the bar breaks through) and even though he let go, the jerk of the bar on his wrist pulled him off balance as he couldn't move his feet, and he fell onto his shoulder on the ice. I should have said through the ice as that's exactly what happened. Of course with a steel bar attached to his wrist and boards tied to his feet he wasn't in any sort of position to have anyone hear him cry for help. Fortunately, although close to it, the group wasn't entirely brain dead and had tied themselves together with some extra rope. (They had a whole new big roll of the stuff.) The other three fellows tried to pull the fellow that fell in out of the hole but being upside down with the rope around his waste & still attached to the big heavy bar, they could only get his bottom end above the surface leaving his torso and head still submerged. They pulled for all they were worth without much luck and it didn't take long before the fellows legs quit kicking and the rope slipped a bit down his hips. By that time a couple of others witnessing this event and myself were out on the ice as far as the last guy on the rope. With all of us pulling, the rope on the fellow in the water slipped down his legs (scary) but stopped slipping when they reached the boards and fortunately we were able to skid him out on the ice. Not wanting to run up to him we had to drag him back onto thicker ice where eventually we got him breathing again. He was missing quite a lot of skin around his midsection where his clothing pulled up and his body scraped against the sharp ice at the edge of the hole, but he recovered & so far as I know gave up commercial fishing for good. Later we sort of joked about it that he likely didn't have any brain damage from oxygen deprivation as none of us thought any of them started with anywhere near normal intelligence to start with. At the time though, it was pretty scary.

BloodHound70
03-13-2008, 09:14 AM
I've seen people in one man tents on Wabamun 10 feet from the open water:eek:

Can you imagine trying to get out of one if it broke through the ice????

I've seen that many times as well. Never ceases to amaze me what chances people will take for a few fish:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

BH

lippy
03-14-2008, 01:40 PM
:o About ten years or so back I was ice fishing with my brother-in-law and cousin on Sauder Resevoir. The brother-in-law and I arrived early in the a.m. and it was a frosty morning..about the 2nd week in March.We knew the ice was not all that solid so we parked on shore and walked out to our fishing spot. We had caught quite a number of whites and a few Pike and Perch when our cousin showed up. By noonish it was getting really warm and the snow suit and big winter boots were way too hot. I decided to walk back to the truck and take some clothing off. The brother-in-law suggested that i carry a couple of 5 gallon pails with our fish in them back to shore..since I was headed that way anyway. Now I wasn't a big guy at the time but the extra weight of the fish in the pails plus the spring sun beatin down on the ice made for some very tricky manouvering back to the truck.When I first felt the sponginess of the ice and (getting that sick feeling that I was in trouble) I was in probably over my head...as I quickend my pace..I felt the ice starting to give way under foot as I hit the really soft stuff I was running full tilt and threw the pails of fish in desperation..flinging myself forward toward shore ..which was still 10 feetaway whenI broke through my feet did not hit bottom right away and what a relief when I found i was only in about 3 feet of water! I can still hear our cousins laughterand I still hear the story once in awile.The end story was we had to find a way for them to get off the ice and we had to cast some spoons to snag the fish that I threw onto the ice as it was too dangerous to walk out and pick them up.It took longer to snag and drag them than it did to catch them.

dodger
03-14-2008, 06:17 PM
About 20 years back My brother his friend and myself went to Travers for the first time that season. It was mid January and we walked out together and started to drill our holes. We started our first hole and with a couple of turns we broke threw.:eek: :eek: With the three of us standing there the water started to pour out of the hole as the ice started sagging. We were 30' of water and a good 100 yards out. We just dropped our gear and then made a mad scramble for shore. The decision was to just leave it and come back in a couple of weeks if there was a cold spell. We did have a cold spell and 2 weeks later our gear was still sitting there. That was how much fishing pressure Travers had in the 80's. And I still have not posted my UFO scare at Travers, some day it may show up.:lol: :lol:

Dodger.

FishingMOM
12-28-2012, 07:27 AM
Time for the 2012/13 update on this.

Sorry had to laugh while reading some of these

pickrel pat
12-28-2012, 07:50 AM
Time for the 2012/13 update on this.

Sorry had to laugh while reading some of these

you seen that shirt while ice fishing? lol.
edit...... im just dumb.

FishingMOM
12-28-2012, 08:03 AM
you seen that shirt while ice fishing? lol.
edit...... im just dumb.

Your not dumb Pat you just need another cup of coffee

pickrel pat
12-28-2012, 08:09 AM
Your not dumb Pat you just need another cup of coffee

I NEED to get some sleep. working graveyards..... nighty night.

Kim473
12-28-2012, 08:15 AM
We were fishing about 300 yrds from a motorhome on the ice. The home decided they would leave. They would start moving a little then step on the gas hard, tires spinning and you woud see them slow down. This went on for a 1/2 hr and they only moved about 400 yds. You would think that after 5 mins the guy driving would have got the idea that when tires spin and you start slowing down that just a little bit of gas you will move on ice faster and further. Every time he steped on the gas hard he would slow down. LOL.

dragon
12-28-2012, 08:31 AM
every one of my kids have dunked themselves atleast 2 times. I'm suprise they still come fishing with me.

But best thing I ever saw is I heard a vehicle pull up to my tent. then a guy starts yelling "hey buddy! you there?" I open my window and I see a dude in a cavalier that is now missing most of the front valance as the snow is too deep. He asks me how the fishing was and I said I heard the guys around the corner had caught some.

couldn't even get outta his car!

bentley
12-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Dumbest thing I ever saw ...lately ... me with my Jiffy spinning out of controll because I wasn't paying attention when I pulled the cord . Half choke & primed too much , giver a pull and presto ! Holy Sheep Sh.. it started ! wasnt hanging on very tight & she got away , the old girl spun around for about 30 sec. and finally fell over & stalled . Yea I know , amateur .

Pincherguy
12-28-2012, 09:09 AM
We were fishing years ago, beautiful day so we were all out on the ice around noon for hot chocolate and hot dogs. This one guy had a beautiful little black lab with him. Well as pups do this little guy is running around the ice greeting everyone. The guy called him back and the pup comes running, as he got close, ploop down a hole he goes. The guy runs over to the hole and franticly starts gropping around for the dog. Can't find him, we are all devistated as we had all become attached to the little guy. As we are trying to console the guy who lost his pup, the little guy pops up a different hole about ten feet away. Somebody grabbed him and there was great jubilation on the ice. The guy was crying harder after he got his dog back than he was when he lost him.:sSig_cool2:
:47b20s0:

bessiedog
12-28-2012, 09:27 AM
Fished there tonnes as a kid for whites.
The water under both trestles is usually always open year round. We all know to stay away.

One time some young bravos roared up in a tricked out truck, racing wheels and all, moved right into our extra holes, caught a few fish. These guys were jerks.
Then they got back into their truck and gunned it for the trestle.. Very high speed.
Don't know what they were thinking, but we pulled them out.. The roof of that truck was maybe 2 inches under the water.

Ohh karma!

buckbrushoutdoors
12-28-2012, 12:22 PM
Had a guy pull up so close to my tent that his truck door hit the tent when he got out.... I moved the tent and he took over my hole. Looking back I wish I would have chit down the hole.

Monster Pike Man
12-28-2012, 02:33 PM
The funniest thing i saw 2 years ago was a guy at Tobin lake trying to pull his shack off the ice..... The conditions were brutal, lots of flood water.... He wanted to get through the water and mud on shore, so he hit the gas, was going really fast, got on shore and hit the brakes so he didnt run into a snow pile... The only problem was i think he forgot about the shack he was pulling behind him... The shack destroyed his truck box and bumper, plus his shack..... But he didn't spill his Pilsner beer so he was happy.....true redneck. The shack was huge. Fit atleast 8-10 people.

AppleJax
12-28-2012, 03:07 PM
2 years ago I decided to hit up Gull Lake. Accessed a spot where nobody else seemed to be and there was a guy stuck in his big jacked up dodge diesel(not a black dually). I offered to pull him out so I hooked up and pulled him. He didn't say thank you as his pride was hurt my little F-150 pulled him out. So I went on and set up and the guy goes right back to where he was and got stuck again. I watched hm for about 1/2 hour shovel his way out. If he would have said thanks the first time I wouldn't have hesitated to go back.

kinwahkly
12-28-2012, 03:12 PM
Last year my partner bought a brand new Jiffy ice chipper, its about 5 feet long and heavy, anyways we were at Gull lake and he finds a hole that was dug the night before, so he proceeds to chip away at the hole and when he breaks thru the ice chipper goes down the hole with his glove.

Pincherguy
12-28-2012, 03:53 PM
2 years ago I decided to hit up Gull Lake. Accessed a spot where nobody else seemed to be and there was a guy stuck in his big jacked up dodge diesel(not a black dually). I offered to pull him out so I hooked up and pulled him. He didn't say thank you as his pride was hurt my little F-150 pulled him out. So I went on and set up and the guy goes right back to where he was and got stuck again. I watched hm for about 1/2 hour shovel his way out. If he would have said thanks the first time I wouldn't have hesitated to go back.

Good on you, that will learn em to be polite in the future. Only thing better would have been if he would have come over and asked you to help, then you could have said No THANKYOU!
PG

hockey1099
12-28-2012, 06:35 PM
I understand that at certain points during a day long Ice fishing trip a guy has to...ehmmm...lighten his load. This is very understandable. I have even seen people, from several hundred yards away, drive to a deserted spot and do their business...no big deal, it's nature right. However, just last week a buddy and I were fishing close to shore and we decided to move out deeper for perch. We drove about 500 yards away from the main group of anglers and began to drill holes. Somewhat to our surprise, a couple of minutes later another truck pulls up and parks 15 feet away from us. That's ok, it's a free country, he was even a very friendly older guy, came over and started talking to us right away. After a couple minutes, he returned to his truck and we continued setting up. it was at this point that my buddy and I got much more than just a friendly visit from this old-timer. He had returned to his truck, which was parked pointing directly at us. He then proceeded to open his drivers side door all the way, presumably to act as a screen, drop his pants to his ankles, and drop his kids off at the rink! The fact that it was mere feet away from us was disturbing enough, but (and I use that word intentionally) he somehow forgot to realize that a truck door is only as low as a guys knee, and when you squat down, that door might as well be closed. Sure, he might not have been able to see us...but we sure could see ALL of him. When we realized what was happening, we bolted for the tent (rubbing snow on our eyes to freeze out the image!). I'm not sure what was going through his mind at that time, but, unfortunately, I can tell you exactly what went through his intestines, as he left it laying uncovered on the ice the rest of the afternoon. :sick:
The funniest part of the entire situation was that as soon as he was 'finished', he came right back over to us to see what our camera was picking up under water. He asked me, "How's the bottom clarity?" I responded the only way I could...CRYSTAL!

funniest story ever.

FishingMOM
12-29-2012, 06:56 AM
Last year my partner bought a brand new Jiffy ice chipper, its about 5 feet long and heavy, anyways we were at Gull lake and he finds a hole that was dug the night before, so he proceeds to chip away at the hole and when he breaks thru the ice chipper goes down the hole with his glove.

How one manages this is beyond me. we all used spuds when ice fishing. Seeing guys with augers was funny cause the few who had them could never manage to use them very well.

Alberta Bigbore
12-29-2012, 09:40 AM
Dumbest thing ive seen was a car on gull lake, zig zaging around ice huts looking for fish on the ice....then racing off to get his stuff at about 100km and hour..only to have the ice swallow the right side of his car. Somehow a quad pulled it out...lucky.