PDA

View Full Version : Nordic Gear Snow Suit-Good Deal!

Darren57
11-17-2011, 11:51 AM
Just thought i would share how happy i am with my purchase. I baught a Nordic Gear snow suit last season that looked better than the hely hanson equivalent for $250 at Canadian Linnen. Every other place i looked wanted around $350 for the same quality. I work outside in the coldest days of winter in calgary so this purchase was a no brainer. I have worked outside in -30 with some wind and was fine. It is not fire or water proof but the exterior is a tuff synthetic so it is more water resistent than cotton. It has the thick fake fur on the inside. Now my heater is just to keep whoever i bring with me warm! :)

Gust
11-17-2011, 01:35 PM
not to hijack but showing your win card here gets you a discount on work gear,,, not sure where it is or what it's prices are like (I'm looking for ice fishing boots that are more like light flexible footware, my boots are very warm and light but I have to walk like Chewbaca in them, pendulum legs).

http://www.ab-conservation.com/go/default/index.cfm/our-partners/win-card-benefits-program/