PDA

View Full Version : Fh7?

fishstix
11-19-2011, 06:18 PM
What the heck? I miss his input on here. Anyone know if he's coming back, or has he had enough?

JohnnyD
11-19-2011, 06:41 PM
I saw comments from him recently on this forum

Kokanee9
11-19-2011, 06:48 PM
He is back on the forum.

Just busy fishing, that's all.

Dust1n
11-19-2011, 07:07 PM
im here i was at west ed buying fishing stuff for sylvan and i was checking out the admunson trend fly reel the 140 series.
picked up some whitefish jig
tip up leaders and some terminal tackle

BTW there having lots of big saving on fly roods and spools up to 40% off sage products

fishstix
11-20-2011, 08:44 AM
The fishing hole at west ed? When i was there last that was the only fishing store i could find.

Dust1n
11-20-2011, 10:23 AM
The fishing hole at west ed? When i was there last that was the only fishing store i could find.

thats were i was but i picked up some storm soft baits at dollarama but do not use there swivals or anything along the lines of that they are crap.

WayneChristie
11-20-2011, 10:34 AM
thats were i was but i picked up some storm soft baits at dollarama but do not use there swivals or anything along the lines of that they are crap.

dollarama had real storms or knock offs?

Dust1n
11-20-2011, 10:36 AM
dollarama had real storms or knock offs?

there knock offs but they said storm on them right next to the dollerama logo

WayneChristie
11-20-2011, 10:45 AM
it was probably a comment on the weather :bad_boys_20:

Geezle
11-20-2011, 11:30 AM
Last summer I found some real Storm swimbaits at Dollarama. They came in a pack of 6, but they only had one color - limetruese (?). I also found some Panther Martin swimbaits (:huh:) so it's not impossible.

Dragged in a few pike on the Mako brand swimbaits from there too :)

Xiph0id
11-20-2011, 11:57 AM
Fishing hole in west ed mall, Was the fat kid working when you were there?
I go there when he's working and get a discount cause he's my cousin.
Sad to say but at least I get a discount!

vettedreamer
11-20-2011, 12:36 PM

bahahahah.........easy now least we know who to talk with now :sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:

ORVIS
11-20-2011, 12:40 PM

Gust
11-20-2011, 12:58 PM

well that's real cousinly of you,,, well maybe he'll lose some weight working.
Do you ever call him fatty fatty fatfatfat? If you love your cousin enough for his discounts, you'll get a good laugh from these clips;

http://www.theonion.com/video/fat-kid-successfully-avoids-ridicule-by-swimming-w,14190/

http://www.theonion.com/video/astronaut-suspects-nasa-using-him-to-test-spaces-e,14259/

... it's ok, I'm a fat guy so don't get your boxxers up yer bum,, fat people even make me laugh. See what you've missed FH7?

Dust1n
11-20-2011, 01:07 PM
well that's real cousinly of you,,, well maybe he'll lose some weight working.
Do you ever call him fatty fatty fatfatfat? If you love your cousin enough for his discounts, you'll get a good laugh from these clips;

http://www.theonion.com/video/fat-kid-successfully-avoids-ridicule-by-swimming-w,14190/

http://www.theonion.com/video/astronaut-suspects-nasa-using-him-to-test-spaces-e,14259/

... it's ok, I'm a fat guy so don't get your boxxers up yer bum,, fat people even make me laugh. See what you've missed FH7?

i never seen him but there was a tall guy working and a older guy working at around 1-2pm on saturday. then off to chapters to read some fly fishing magazines to find there was mostly bonefish and steelies in them.
the first video is hilarious

BGSH
11-20-2011, 01:21 PM
i never seen him but there was a tall guy working and a older guy working at around 1-2pm on saturday. then off to chapters to read some fly fishing magazines to find there was mostly bonefish and steelies in them.
the first video is hilarious

Speaking of those kinds of fish species fly fishing in cayo coco Cuba, i wish hopefully soon, imagine fly fishing in such great waters with some fine cuban wine, beautiful people having a great time.

Dust1n
11-20-2011, 01:49 PM
Speaking of those kinds of fish species fly fishing in cayo coco Cuba, i wish hopefully soon, imagine fly fishing in such great waters with some fine cuban wine, beautiful people having a great time.

id rather be fly fishing mongolia for browns or alaska for rainbows.
:fighting0074:

BeeGuy
11-20-2011, 02:18 PM
id rather be fly fishing mongolia for browns or alaska for rainbows.

Browns in Mongolia? Are they introduced?

My understanding of biogeography tells there shouldn't be browns east of the planets largest mountain range.

BeeGuy
11-20-2011, 02:19 PM

Dust1n
11-20-2011, 02:38 PM
Browns in Mongolia? Are they introduced?

My understanding of biogeography tells there shouldn't be browns east of the planets largest mountain range.

theres browns in Europe where they are native to scottland and germany which carrys out alot of the strains we have here today.
there see run patagolia or something like that monster browns anyway

ALBTUFF
11-20-2011, 03:00 PM

Forget the cuban wine, I'll take some of that sweet sugar cane Cuban rum and be casting crab patterns to bone fish!

Albertafisher
11-20-2011, 03:03 PM
theres browns in Europe where they are native to scottland and germany which carrys out alot of the strains we have here today. There are subspecies of brown trout all over Europe and Eurasia
there see run patagolia or something like that monster browns anyway

Are you talking about Patagonia or Mongolia? Because there are Browns & Rainbows (and Brookies) in Patagonia. But not in Mongolia, Mongolia has Taimen and Lenox.

npauls
11-20-2011, 03:12 PM
I was gonna say if I am going to fish in Mongolia I am targeting Taimen for sure.

That is one fish that is for sure on my Lifetime bucket list.

BGSH
11-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Forget the cuban wine, I'll take some of that sweet sugar cane Cuban rum and be casting crab patterns to bone fish!

That is true, i will take some Cuban ladies with me as well, show em how to fish
:acigar:

Dust1n
11-20-2011, 06:12 PM
Are you talking about Patagonia or Mongolia? Because there are Browns & Rainbows (and Brookies) in Patagonia. But not in Mongolia, Mongolia has Taimen and Lenox.

sorry i ment patagonia for those brutes of browns. :sign0176:

Albertafisher
11-20-2011, 06:19 PM
sorry i ment patagonia for those brutes of browns. :sign0176:

Lol no problem. I have been to Patagonia when I was younger and I didn't have a flyrod (actually I didn't flyfish, actually I didn't fish :mad0030:). But it is one of the most beautiful places on earth. I am definitely going back!

Another cool place to go would be Iceland. They have huge browns there too.
Or Slovenia for Trutta Marmotta (Brown trout subspecies), they grow huge!

Dust1n
11-20-2011, 06:22 PM
Lol no problem. I have been to Patagonia when I was younger and I didn't have a flyrod (actually I didn't flyfish, actually I didn't fish :mad0030:). But it is one of the most beautiful places on earth. I am definitely going back!

Another cool place to go would be Iceland. They have huge browns there too.
Or Slovenia for Trutta Marmotta (Brown trout subspecies), they grow huge!

Yeah iceland is the under rated canada haha.
we did a project on it and it looked like a great place to go.

Albertafisher
11-20-2011, 06:28 PM
Yeah iceland is the under rated canada haha.
we did a project on it and it looked like a great place to go.

Oh yeah haha, I really would go there! On my list of places to go haha

0liver
11-21-2011, 11:26 AM
the netherlands in the canals man, massive pike in there. I hear in mongolia they have massive trout like things called taimen, I think thats what FH7 was thinking about. there almost massive bull troutish looking.

Dust1n
11-21-2011, 04:49 PM
the netherlands in the canals man, massive pike in there. I hear in mongolia they have massive trout like things called taimen, I think thats what FH7 was thinking about. there almost massive bull troutish looking.

i like brown trout better haha. but it would still be nice hookin into some taimen after a day of day of fly fishing