PDA

View Full Version : Taxidermist near calgary

cndrbrown
11-25-2011, 01:46 PM
Hey all, my father in law just shot a monster Mule buck in 304. He want to get it mounted, anything worthwhile checking out in or around calgary. We heard good things about bruin taxidermy. What is usually the cost of a standard shoulder mount?
Thanks

huntin
11-25-2011, 03:12 PM
800 - 1000 for a shoulder mount and my next big deer is going to sugar creek in red deer

Scott N
11-25-2011, 03:18 PM
I have used Bruin Taxidermy for a few mounts now, and I've always been happy with Chris's work.

craggerss
11-25-2011, 04:03 PM
check out Tom at countryside taxidermy, great work and prices, he is just outside Langdon, pm me for phone number

hunterwoman66
11-25-2011, 04:19 PM
Ultimate Wildlife by Lance he has done a few animals for my daughter and one for me he works at his house and does a wonderful job. He is very picky about his work so for sure you are going to get a good job. 403-308-5936 is his number he has many many mounts in his home you can see from birds to fish, deer, bear and a few full mounts. Here are a couple of pics of animals he has done for my daughter,myself and my bf. He also works for other taxidermy shops in the area including calgary. Give him a call for prices i hear he is slightly lower than other shops.

MountainTi
11-25-2011, 04:24 PM
Hey all, my father in law just shot a monster Mule buck in 304. He want to get it mounted, anything worthwhile checking out in or around calgary. We heard good things about bruin taxidermy. What is usually the cost of a standard shoulder mount?
Thanks

Prices will vary between taxidermists, but I have found it seems to be the same as everything else, get what you pay for. In my opinion one of the top two taxidermists in Alberta is in the Calgary area, he's not cheap......but he's good. You want his name, let me know.

cndrbrown
11-26-2011, 03:08 AM
Thanks all for the information!

IR_mike
11-26-2011, 05:46 PM
Thanks

Got any pics? :)