PDA

View Full Version : NICE Whitetail sighting this afternoon!

Lone_Wolf
11-25-2011, 05:19 PM
I was coming home from Lac La Biche just after noon today and saw a buck cross the road in front of me, about 200 yards ahead. I could see he was pretty big, but as I approached I could see he was something special! Nice big massive tall tines and thick main beams. And to top it all off he had a nice droptine! As I scrambled to get my camera he hopped the fenced and bounded up a small cutline. I snapped a couple blurry pictures before he disappeared into the forest like a ghost, as those big whitetail tend to do.

He was the biggest whitetail buck I've ever seen in person, just wish he had hung out in the ditch 20 seconds longer so I could have gotten better photos of him. I cropped and zoomed in on the pictures so the quality went down, but you should still be able to get an idea of what he looks like. :)

Jameson340
11-25-2011, 05:28 PM
That is a really nice buck man, awesome drop tine on him with some junk, very nice.

Flyfisher87
11-25-2011, 05:58 PM
That sir, is a very nice deer. Thanks for snapping a couple pics of him.

Big Red 250
11-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Nice, high and wide, not all that heavy tho.

Lefty-Canuck
11-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Drop tine = BANG!

LC

Alberta Bigbore
11-25-2011, 08:20 PM
the pics are getting me pumped for tomorrow!! Hopefully i can find a nice whitey buck to put down for the big dirt nap