PDA

View Full Version : I need a European mount done?

ukrmaf
11-27-2011, 09:06 PM
I got a decent buck this past weekend and would like to do a European mount with the skull and antlers. Basically I'm looking for someone to clean the head and bleach the skull for me and I could mount it myself. Is there anyone you guys can recommend in Edmonton or surrounding area that won't gouge me too bad and do a desent job???

Thank everyone!

airbornedeerhunter
11-27-2011, 09:14 PM
Save yourself the money, do it yourself. Its easy, there are step by step instructions on the net. My buddy showed me how to do them and its not hard at all, makes for a good day in the garage with a bottle of spiced rum

rottie
11-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Some of your taxidermy supply outlets will have all the chemicals needed to clean,degrease and whiten your skull. It is fairly easy,just time consuming

dcutter
11-28-2011, 10:12 AM
It is fairly easy,just time consuming

And STINKY!!!! Don't do this indoors!!! Also, don't use any of your Missus' kitchen pots or you will be living in the garage all winter :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Stewie
11-28-2011, 10:23 AM
I got a decent buck this past weekend and would like to do a European mount with the skull and antlers. Basically I'm looking for someone to clean the head and bleach the skull for me and I could mount it myself. Is there anyone you guys can recommend in Edmonton or surrounding area that won't gouge me too bad and do a desent job???

Thank everyone!

Check out Canadian Custom Skulls... a little more money but well worth it for the quality... Out of Drayton Valley...

www.CanadianCustomSkulls.com

if not try the Mountain Mike's skulls... I have 6 at home and I really like how they turn out... and now that come with a mounting bracket so you can get the right angle and the cost is under $50