PDA

View Full Version : Hillbilly Hand Fishing Show

Sundancefisher
11-28-2011, 01:12 PM
Gotta say...this show is more entertaining than I thought it would be. It centers around a guided noodling fishing business. I admit it...I would sign up.

Anyone else catch it this past week?

PETA is circulating petitions to boycot the show...so it has to be a good one.

:sHa_shakeshout:

jacenbeers
11-28-2011, 02:35 PM
I like the show but after seeing the first two episodes I will probably get bored quick. It focuses too much on the same thing over and over again and I cant see how more episodes will keep it interesting. It is definitely on my bucket list of things to do.

vital shok
11-28-2011, 02:38 PM
Bikinis would help a little bit to in the ladies how about that guys fur coat he might wanna wax that lol

iliketrout
11-28-2011, 02:39 PM
I enjoyed the first show but it got boring quickly for me. Don't think I'll be watching many more. If I ever get the chance to do it, I'll be the first in the water though!

chubbdarter
11-28-2011, 03:09 PM
Been alot of noodling shows on that are way better.
Would i do it...NO too many snakes! and i'd be scared a manatee would eat me

Sundancefisher
11-28-2011, 03:13 PM
Been alot of noodling shows on that are way better.
Would i do it...NO too many snakes! and i'd be scared a manatee would eat me

Manatee. Too far away from the ocean. :scared0018: Don't you mean alligator snapping turtle? YIKES!

chubbdarter
11-28-2011, 03:18 PM
Manatee. Too far away from the ocean. :scared0018: Don't you mean alligator snapping turtle? YIKES!

okay i should of said any creature that would stalk me...sorry

Are you thinking of trying it Sun?...winter vacation?

BeeGuy
11-28-2011, 04:20 PM
If you like that, you'll love Juggers,

worth it for the accents alone!

Episode 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC7c40s3wrY)

WayneChristie
11-28-2011, 05:59 PM
anyone up for some pike noodling this winter? :bad_boys_20:

chubbdarter
11-28-2011, 06:38 PM
anyone up for some pike noodling this winter? :bad_boys_20:

You first, show us hows its done.......and if your really tough, use your noodle

WayneChristie
11-28-2011, 06:55 PM
You first, show us hows its done.......and if your really tough, use your noodle

ask Sandalius about pike noodling. Had that beast on I couldnt squeeze through a 9 inch hole, he said he would have grabbed it, no way I would have, a 9 inch hole packed full of teeth is just a bit too scary for me!

npauls
11-28-2011, 08:15 PM
There is an older guy my buddy fishes with quite a bit and I go out on the ice once and awhile with them.

If you get a pikes head near the hole he will reach down and stick his hand and arm in its mouth with a glove on and haul that thing out. A few times it has sounded like a cork being popped from a bottle.

Be careful with those damn slimy smelly things. I had my arm shredded when I was younger. Had to get a ton of stitches and it also became very infected. My mom is a nurse and she was kind of worried I might of needed surgery to stop the infection. Luckily the meds kicked in and it finally healed.

chubbdarter
11-28-2011, 08:22 PM
lindy hook proof gloves work

WayneChristie
11-28-2011, 08:24 PM
lindy hook proof gloves work

are they crush proof too? :scared0018:

Sundancefisher
11-28-2011, 08:55 PM
okay i should of said any creature that would stalk me...sorry

Are you thinking of trying it Sun?...winter vacation?

You betcha. I want to do that and gator hunting and 150 lb tarpon fishing in Florida...make it a 2 week vacation...4 days for each. As for winter vacation...sadly not this year. I have salmon fished with a guy that lived down there and noodled a lot. He says it is fun. I think there was more beer on his trip than on the TV episode. I also think shooting hand guns was involved. Not sure the order.

Sundancefisher
11-28-2011, 08:57 PM
If you like that, you'll love Juggers,

worth it for the accents alone!

Episode 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC7c40s3wrY)

I don't get it. Was the girl's nick name Juggers?

BeeGuy
11-28-2011, 10:53 PM
I don't get it. Was the girl's nick name Juggers?

They fish with a line tied to a jug, usually a 16oz gatorade bottle.

Robbie is the real star of the show, sounds like a true to life boomhauer.

Sundancefisher
11-29-2011, 09:47 AM
They fish with a line tied to a jug, usually a 16oz gatorade bottle.

Robbie is the real star of the show, sounds like a true to life boomhauer.

2 liter coke bottle works great as a poor mans tip up for pike. But you need to be able to run and slide...like a baseball player to make it really fun! :sHa_shakeshout: