PDA

View Full Version : Results of big buck night

Dean
12-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Has anyone heard the results of Mundare Ashmont and Cherry Grove horn measureing

gunslinger
12-18-2011, 05:28 PM
I know there isnt going to be much of a big buck night around drayton this year, One of the worst years we have ever seen around home, None of my friends even shot a deer. Bad year for bucks, always alot of good stuff coming in and this year was bad.

Kurt505
12-18-2011, 06:23 PM
I know there isnt going to be much of a big buck night around drayton this year, One of the worst years we have ever seen around home, None of my friends even shot a deer. Bad year for bucks, always alot of good stuff coming in and this year was bad.

Hah! Out of 12 of my friends, and myself we got the same amount of deer you did. We were hunting by Faucett and found the same thing you did.

Maybe next year.

1shotwade
12-18-2011, 06:49 PM

There was a bruiser of a whitetail shot right across from the gun range down by the river! Nice even 6x6 green scored 181 " The guy that shot was his first year hunting! shot nov 18 Th !:sHa_shakeshout: