PDA

View Full Version : Good Fishing Trip!(Pics)

Sequoia
12-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Got out fishing today with my 76 year old Dad and used my new Kingfisher 3 Ice Tent and Mr.Heater Buddy...got a few Perch too...oh to be warm and can't believe the ease of setting up and taking down these tents...Fishing is so much better than working!!!

whitetail Junkie
12-28-2011, 08:44 PM
Got out fishing today with my 76 year old Dad and used my new Kingfisher 3 Ice Tent and Mr.Heater Buddy...got a few Perch too...oh to be warm and can't believe the ease of setting up and taking down these tents...Fishing is so much better than working!!!

Awesome haul Man! Did you get that tent at costco? I saw one just like it there yesterday and it looked very nice!

Sequoia
12-28-2011, 08:46 PM
Yeah got it at Costco....worked great today..can set it up and take down in about 2 minutes!

whitetail Junkie
12-28-2011, 08:47 PM
Yeah got it at Costco....worked great today..can set it up and take down in about 2 minutes!

Awesome!!,2 minuits is very quick! congrats again on the perch!

Willowtrail
12-28-2011, 08:53 PM
I have that tent from last year. Used lots, held up great, great price, good purchase.

Nice perch. What lake? Just wondering cause of the snow cover

Sequoia
12-28-2011, 09:01 PM
By Westlock Willowtrail...must have been about 14-15 inches of ice.

sapper3
12-28-2011, 09:04 PM
Nice Fish . Nice to see the catch and comfort spent with the people you love.

P>S Really Willowtrail..did I not ready your post earlier about "what do you want me to catch them for you" and now you ask what lake!

Willowtrail
12-28-2011, 09:18 PM
Nice Fish . Nice to see the catch and comfort spent with the people you love.

P>S Really Willowtrail..did I not ready your post earlier about "what do you want me to catch them for you" and now you ask what lake!

Don't need to know the lake for the fish. I just had my ACL replaced and want to fish a lake with snow on it, not pure ice so i slip and twist it.

He sent me a PM of the lake and it's one I frequent so it's not a secret lake. I know how to catch fish unlike your new besty Thundercatcher. My post had nothing to do with asking for a secret spot. You want to know a lake to fish for a certain fish I'll tell you, I have no secret spots I won't share, just don't ask for every bit of info to catch a fish from what store to shop at, to how the roads are, to where to drill a hole and how to dance what bait.

You go fishing with your new boyfriend and I'll keep giving advice to others that deserve it, as I've been doing all night.

Sorry for the derail on your thread Sequoia, but sapper3 thinks he runs the forum

338Bluff
12-28-2011, 09:25 PM
If you want to hide which lake I would try to cut the shoreline out of the pic. I can narrow it down to 2 lakes.LOL! I think I have had a red tent set up in just about the same spot:)

Nice catch and outfit. I have an eskimo. Same idea, but a few of the poles splintered and it is impossible to buy them locally. Will have to order direct

TTFN

Willowtrail
12-28-2011, 09:37 PM
If you want to hide which lake I would try to cut the shoreline out of the pic. I can narrow it down to 2 lakes.LOL! I think I have had a red tent set up in just about the same spot:)

Nice catch and outfit. I have an eskimo. Same idea, but a few of the poles splintered and it is impossible to buy them locally. Will have to order direct

TTFN

Call warranty at Eskimo, they should rectify your problem.

A buddy had a hub tent, not sure brand and poles broke, they shipped him a new tent and prepaid to ship old one back.

Just ask nicely :)

anthony5
12-28-2011, 09:45 PM
Just a little jealous, dad turned 76 this fall and won't come with me and try out my new FatFish.:sHa_shakeshout: +11 today and thinks maybe he might wait a little bit. Great to be fishing with your dad and awsome catch. Hope you can keep it up for many more years with Dad.

Tyangelo
12-28-2011, 09:56 PM
Willow, I thought of an experiment. Go to any popular lake, drill random holes in the ice, and freeze in little flags that say "The Fish Are Here", and see how many people try to fish there...

sapper3
12-28-2011, 10:00 PM
Willowtrail. See PM
And I was wrong to post my dig at Willow Trail sorry for hacking the thread..

Willowtrail
12-28-2011, 10:51 PM
Willowtrail. See PM
And I was wrong to post my dig at Willow Trail sorry for hacking the thread..

:argue2:

We talked, all good now:sLo_BigBearHug:

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
12-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Looks like a good meal there all them perch and that Walleye .

77mse77
12-29-2011, 12:13 AM
Nice work. It's always good to see the father/son fishing team. Wish I'd have spent more time with my old man before we lost him in October.

highwood
12-29-2011, 09:42 AM
Looks like a good meal there all them perch and that Walleye .

Walleye?