PDA

View Full Version : Eberlestock Packs

newdrenalin
12-29-2011, 04:11 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew a place in Alberta where they carry the whole line of Eberlestock packs. I would like to look at them in person and compare the sizes. I am leaning towards the " Just One" because I like the fact that it opens up from a day back to a bigger pack. Im open to other ideas about similar packs. Thanks for any help.

Arn?Narn.
12-29-2011, 04:17 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew a place in Alberta where they carry the whole line of Eberlestock packs. I would like to look at them in person and compare the sizes. I am leaning towards the " Just One" because I like the fact that it opens up from a day back to a bigger pack. Im open to other ideas about similar packs. Thanks for any help.

Look at the dragonfly, it opens to a very large multi day pack and zips and compacts down to a very small pack. Lots of storage, good hydration system, great carrying capacity and scabbard.

The Phantom sniper is an awesome pack, lots of storagem scabbard, etc, but does not expand.

The just one is nice, but not one I really wanted.

NUK SOO KOW
12-29-2011, 06:48 PM
I have the just one pack. It's a great pack and has more than paid for itself. I use it backcountry fishing, hiking, and of course hunting season it is very comfortable, however I would give the dragonfly a look as well. I love the fact that these packs have the built in scabbard. I fit my shotty and a spinning rod in there and strap my fly rod to the outside. Great for Headn up to the high alpine lakes. Easily carries any gear for hunting and then some, I have not yet had to pack an animal out on it. The quality of these packs are great. I would definitely reccomend any eberlstock product.

newdrenalin
12-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Where did you buy your Just One ? I would like to look at them somewhere.

NUK SOO KOW
12-29-2011, 08:09 PM
I was looking online at their website and then wss in Lethbridge had a few in. My friend bought the dragonfly. I have only seen a few here and there at the store and they did have 1. Dragonfly in before Xmas here in Lethbridge. If you don't intend to pack game Or heavy loads i would reccomend the dragonfly or similar pack.

hardy
12-29-2011, 08:13 PM
Seals action gear in Calgary stocks them. And if the one you want is not there they will order it in. I had to order one in but the service was great.

newdrenalin
12-29-2011, 08:29 PM
Thanks for your help guys. I'm in Calgary next week so I'll have look there.