PDA

View Full Version : Walleye tags to use on Pigeon Lake

Kootenai Killer
12-30-2011, 06:31 PM
Hey everyone,
My fiancee our brother in law and I are heading out to Pigeon Lake tomorrow to fill our 6 tags that we have. Seems the most recent talk about Pigeon is guys chasing the whites. We want to target walleye. I haven't been to Pigeon fishing for 2 years, is the Prov. Park still a hot spot for walleye's, mid lake hump, or the point off of Grandview? Any recent walleye action from anyone. Later!

Daceminnow
12-30-2011, 09:46 PM
Hey everyone,
My fiancee our brother in law and I are heading out to Pigeon Lake tomorrow to fill our 6 tags that we have. Seems the most recent talk about Pigeon is guys chasing the whites. We want to target walleye. I haven't been to Pigeon fishing for 2 years, is the Prov. Park still a hot spot for walleye's, mid lake hump, or the point off of Grandview? Any recent walleye action from anyone. Later!

yep. yep. and sure. you seem to have a pretty good idea of where to find them. long ways out to the hump unless your running a machine though. getting out to where you need to be at the PP would be my choice. good luck.

Dace

Safety D
12-31-2011, 12:44 AM
Go to Mulhurst. Its loaded with eyes

SNAPFisher
12-31-2011, 06:56 AM
Yep, good spots all you listed and SafetyD beat me to it. Mulhurst can be excellent all day long.

Kootenai Killer
12-31-2011, 09:29 AM
Thanks guys...... I think we're going try Mulhurst first, might be a little bit more protected from this wind! Good luck to everyone fishing today!