PDA

View Full Version : fish gunner apology

fish gunner
01-04-2012, 10:53 PM
I think an appoligy is in order after a number of missguided post was made by my self on a recent thread this is not the place for this kind of language may hap not foul but offensive all the same my appoligy is directed to all who may have read these posts .bad day I guess ,I would also like. to thank whomever removed these post and lastly to mr salmo truta and mr horsetrader I was fully out of order not the place 4 the posts I made and will understand if I am removed from the AO form. once again I am very sorry and dont know when to. shut up

bloopbloob
01-04-2012, 11:07 PM
figured you'd get the banned stick fairly soon. your nonsense pig latin egyptian posts hurt my head. the little bit of content i was able to decipher also makes me, well, :sign0176::angry3:

didn't want to feed the trolls, but couldn't resist this one post to state my opinion. :snapoutofit:

fish gunner
01-04-2012, 11:19 PM
thank you for your honest reply

Dan Foss
01-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Gunner you really need to read through your posts before clicking submit. They are absolutely brutal to read with your spelling. Sometimes require multiple passes in order to make sense of it. Its like training FH7 all over again.

Just please please please. for the sake of all of us. Give it a quick read over.

fish gunner
01-04-2012, 11:44 PM
of these facts I am aware and have been working on my grammar. the apology is far more excessive than than mere spelling mistakes. again thank you for your honesty

SalmoTrutta
01-04-2012, 11:53 PM
it can be easy to get angry and try to hard to get your point across and end up digging yourself a hole, been there done that, arguing point for point is one thing, useless references of certain nature are another, I never took offense personally, but was kind of shocked at the nature of it all.. no hard feelings

fish gunner
01-05-2012, 12:25 AM
thank you mr trutta I am sure yourself and mr horsetrader are form members of good standing. I have no reasonable explanation for my uncalled for outbursts.I respect your input and understad you have fine angling skills. again my deepest apology ,your understanding is to be admired. in your. debt the Fish Gunner

fish gunner
01-05-2012, 12:25 AM
thank you mr trutta I am sure yourself and mr horsetrader are form members of good standing. I have no reasonable explanation for my uncalled for outbursts.I respect your input and understad you have fine angling skills. again my deepest apology ,your understanding is to be admired. in your debt the Fish Gunner.

Mark
01-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Gunner you really need to read through your posts before clicking submit. They are absolutely brutal to read with your spelling. Sometimes require multiple passes in order to make sense of it. Its like training FH7 all over again.

Just please please please. for the sake of all of us. Give it a quick read over.

I can understand your frustration when trying to read Gunner's apology, but geezzz guys give him a break... He's trying to man-up for some his mistakes..
Maybe a private message would be more appropriate. Not everybody is fortunate enough to have a great education. The guy is humbling himself and apologizing for past acts, do you we have "kick him when he's down' and start criticizing his grammar too? (Even though I agree maybe justified.) Do we really need to embrass him too?

Well that my $.02.

Dan Foss
01-05-2012, 03:59 PM
I can understand your frustration when trying to read Gunner's apology, but geezzz guys give him a break... He's trying to man-up for some his mistakes..
Maybe a private message would be more appropriate. Not everybody is fortunate enough to have a great education. The guy is humbling himself and apologizing for past acts, do you we have "kick him when he's down' and start criticizing his grammar too? (Even though I agree maybe justified.) Do we really need to embrass him too?

Well that my $.02.

My apologies as if it came off as kicking him when he is down. Wasn't meant that way. I have been involved in many threads that he has also been and ive avoided saying anything about his writing. Not the place for it. I figured this was a good place for it as I know his grammar and editing is a major reason why guys are drawn to hist posts and probably eventually lead to his frustration and outbursts. I figured this was a good place to put it. wasnt meant as hatred. we went through the same thing with FH7 only people were much much harder on him. To me its not a big deal I still get what the guy says. but can make things challenging. but guys are often drawn to that type of thing and will pick on his posts more because of it. Just trying to offer up some advice.

sorry gunner if it came off as I was trying to beat on you. its all in good spirits. and good on ya for manning up over your deleted posts

Jimboy
01-05-2012, 04:36 PM
lts a public forum , easy to start a pizzin match , we,ve all been there done that , l know l have , we see one on just about every thread every day, just gotta let it pass , or sell the computer.:argue2:

drake
01-05-2012, 04:55 PM
God Bless!

WayneChristie
01-05-2012, 05:28 PM
good on you for apologizing, and dont worry about your grammer/spelling, it means nothing nowadays anyways, the enrish languish is dead. :sHa_sarcasticlol: the odd squabble is what keeps the forum from stagnating sometimes, I know Ive had my share and will likely have more in the future, I like...er...tend to rub some people the wrong way sometimes.:bad_boys_20:

BeeGuy
01-05-2012, 05:34 PM
good on you for apologizing, and dont worry about your grammer/spelling, it means nothing nowadays anyways, the enrish languish is dead. :sHa_sarcasticlol: the odd squabble is what keeps the forum from stagnating sometimes, I know Ive had my share and will likely have more in the future, I like...er...tend to rub some people the wrong way sometimes.:bad_boys_20:

but hey, sometimes you rub them the right way..:sHa_sarcasticlol:

fish gunner
01-05-2012, 05:52 PM
thank u all for the gracious comments! I feel that one needed to have seen the thread ruined by my stupidity. my veiws stem from the fact, that my fly fishing started at a early age long before it was considered popular as it is today. and get easily peeved that I see our sport has become out of touch with were we all started, a kid ,a mess of line and many lost flys .now it is over run by marketing and and consumerisam that's all tight lines all

WayneChristie
01-05-2012, 05:55 PM
thank u all for the gracious comments! I feel that one needed to have seen the thread ruined by my stupidity. my veiws stem from the fact, that my fly fishing started at a early age long before it was considered popular as it is today. and get easily peeved that I see our sport has become out of touch with were we all started, a kid ,a mess of line and many lost flys .now it is over run by marketing and and consumerisam that's all tight lines all

well, you didnt mention that you were one of those "flyfishers" types, I take back anything nice I said!!! :sHa_sarcasticlol: just kidding, someone has to use up all those feathers!!! toss a few myself, when I run out of bait :bad_boys_20:

fish gunner
01-05-2012, 06:03 PM
not sure I fall under flyfishing type it is just my fave method ,no purest me. drowning worms is where it all started 10 $ canadian tire special and hand line on salt before that

WayneChristie
01-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Ive gone back to drowning worms, since I discovered sturgeon, Id do way more flyfishing if i had any skills, but the fish have nothing to fear from me on that account :sHa_sarcasticlol:

338Bluff
01-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Why anyone should have to apologize for grammar is beyond me. If you meet someone on the street with a strong accent do you deride them for not speaking the Queen's English?

If this dude had an outburst do any of you even feel the least bit sympathetic that a few folks here were riding him hard over his spelling and punctuation?:rolleyes:

"Why do you see the speck in your brothers eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?".

fish gunner
01-05-2012, 06:40 PM
my use of a off topic rant is what this apology is intended for . being bugged for my lisdexah is water off a trouts back lol