PDA

View Full Version : trail cam question?

codeman
01-07-2012, 01:00 AM
Does anyone know the brand of a trailcam that can send the pics and videos to my phone or computer. Would like to get a trailcam I dont have to check or trade out battery's and can leave in the middle of no where?

TBark
01-07-2012, 03:31 AM
They are out and about on the market for sure, but not sure if they are going over too well. Try and search the reviews.
They still do not have the ability to be called up and activated or turned off.
So when you say you would like to leave one out in the middle of nowhere for long periods of time, ha, well you could be checking or moving it more often than you would a regular trail cam.
Consider your cell data package being used up by false triggering sending you unwanted pictures, then the over run cell charges as you race back to the boonies to turn it off or move it, Oh and the middle of nowhere likely won't have cell service anyways, so I would maybe give one of these a try closer to home. That seems to be the better application for a cell trail cam than out in the boonies.
This is just what I've heard. Maybe someone who has tried one can chime in and give better info.

TBark

bucksman
01-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Spy point, if you type in "trail cameras" in google its literally one of the first things that comes up