PDA

View Full Version : Fatfish 949 zipper issue

Teamprotz
01-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Anyone else had a problem with one zipper not zipping properly and pulling apart ? Also had one of the poles come out of the center joiner on the side and had to disassemble to put it back in. Hasn't left the living room yet !:thinking-006:

Kokanee9
01-07-2012, 10:23 AM
If the zipper pulls apart, I would take the tent back for a replacement. When you get the replacement, run a candle over the teeth of the zipper to save on wear and tear.

calgarygringo
01-07-2012, 10:33 AM
I have been out several times and has been fine except for the pole issue. Appeared some idiot at the factory didnt put the pin in properly. Quick fix and fine since. Sitting on the ice at burntstick as I type.

SalmoTrutta
01-07-2012, 10:37 AM
If the zipper pulls apart, I would take the tent back for a replacement. When you get the replacement, run a candle over the teeth of the zipper to save on wear and tear.

hell yeah, hasn't made it to the field yet and problems, wow..maybe got a dud??

Kokanee9
01-07-2012, 10:40 AM
hell yeah, hasn't made it to the field yet and problems, wow..maybe got a dud??

I would just take it in for a replacement. It won't get any better as time goes on.

harrydude
01-07-2012, 10:43 AM
How is the fishing at burntstick?

Teamprotz
01-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Got a replacement but got called to work before I could set it up. They said it was within the 7 day replacement window. I said PARDON ? Tried the candle but no help.

Teamprotz
01-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Put the new one up , seems like the rods under the doors are too long. They bow into the tent and don't sit against the wall. Can't get it to stay where i think they should go. Can also see some stars through the roof already :angry3: