PDA

View Full Version : thanks rotten theives

damienelliott
01-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Thanks to the scum of the woods I will be buying more trail cams. guess it was to much work to take the stands to, you stupid little punks you can't even use the cams they are locked with a password so if any one has been east of red deer about 10 km west of delburne if I catch you in that property there will be hell to pay. but if your sorry assess have a conscience you can pm me and give my cams back

BuckHunterBowen
01-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Don't think your gettin those back

Lady Bowhunter
01-07-2012, 06:27 PM
For those reasons I have enclosed cases that screw into the tree and Python locks. Nothing worse then to go check your cameras only to find the've been stolen. Sorry to hear that!

Justin.C
01-07-2012, 06:46 PM
I hope Alberta bans trail cams in our province as I am sick of herring ever two to three days about these things getting stolen. Also I do not give anybody my permission to take my picture on there cams. I hate every time I go out I get a picture taken or just see them. They are an eye sore and should be treated as littering. Sorry to th poster as I hate that a scumbag stole yours.

7mm08
01-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Are you ranting...or hoping they are members of this forum? And , locked with a password? Whats stopping them from pulling the SD cards? Were they secured to the tree with a locking cable?
Just asking...because i am curious by nature.

damienelliott
01-07-2012, 06:55 PM
no there was no locking cables as no one else had permission except for me and there were no sd cards in them as i had already pulled them and didnt have a chance to put any back so all they got is some frozen batteries and a cam they cant use

airbornedeerhunter
01-07-2012, 07:01 PM
I hope Alberta bans trail cams in our province as I am sick of herring ever two to three days about these things getting stolen. Also I do not give anybody my permission to take my picture on there cams. I hate every time I go out I get a picture taken or just see them. They are an eye sore and should be treated as littering. Sorry to th poster as I hate that a scumbag stole yours.

????? What???? Noone needs permission to record images of anyone in public. You have no expectation of privacy in a public area which includes the woods. And how is a little 5x8 camo box secured to a tree an eyesore?

7mm08
01-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Ok, so no locking cables...you expect people dont trespass? Sheesh. I spent $6 each on locking cables for my trail cams. A small price for a camera. Only lost one. And they worked for it by cutting the tree and sliding the camera off. Ok, lesson learned.
Why come on here posting that the person responsible should give it back? I think the people on this site have more respect and a higher degree of honor and values than cam thief thieves. And if some dont, they wont be coming forward to return your cams.

Justin.C
01-07-2012, 07:32 PM
????? What???? Noone needs permission to record images of anyone in public. You have no expectation of privacy in a public area which includes the woods. And how is a little 5x8 camo box secured to a tree an eyesore?

Cause they are period. Is it a tree???? No it is plastic that sticks out like a sore thumb. Also if you guys don't lock them up I don't feel bad at all. As we all know they are stolen all the time were no one has permission. Well armrest you think so. We had a place were all were told we were the only ones till we all went to sort things out with land owner and he gave 4 different guys permission.

7mm08
01-07-2012, 07:44 PM
I agree Justin. Its like bitching because someone stole something from your unlocked vehicle you left parked on the street overnight. My cameras are worth a lot to me, the pictures they take...priceless. A $6 cable lock against a trail cam...no contest. ****es me off that people rant in here like they expect someone from the message board stole them. I think the people who post here have more scruples than that.

sunsetrider2011
01-07-2012, 07:48 PM

Hmmm Are you trespassing on other peoples land that you are seeing these trail cams, My land is all posted i catch you in there you will be charged no question about it,,if you dont have permission then stay off of it. simple as that.

Sorry to hear about your cams being pilfered,,nothing is scared,,need to start making examples of some of these guys with some hidden cams of them stealing the others,

damienelliott
01-07-2012, 07:48 PM
I agree Justin. Its like bitching because someone stole something from your unlocked vehicle you left parked on the street overnight. My cameras are worth a lot to me, the pictures they take...priceless. A $6 cable lock against a trail cam...no contest. ****es me off that people rant in here like they expect someone from the message board stole them. I think the people who post here have more scruples than that.

actually i didnt blame anyone on the forum nor did i say it was someone from here i just suggested if it was and they had the balls to return it since they are unable to use it anyway but as everyone know opinions are like ***holes everybody has one

Justin.C
01-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Hmmm Are you trespassing on other peoples land that you are seeing these trail cams, My land is all posted i catch you in there you will be charged no question about it,,if you dont have permission then stay off of it. simple as that.

Sorry to hear about your cams being pilfered,,nothing is scared,,need to start making examples of some of these guys with some hidden cams of them stealing the others,

Nope no trespassing. I don't like them and don't think they should be aloud on public or lease land. Period. I like how a couple states ban them period for any purpose for hunting. Lock them up or quit complaining.

Justin.C
01-07-2012, 08:01 PM
actually i didnt blame anyone on the forum nor did i say it was someone from here i just suggested if it was and they had the balls to return it since they are unable to use it anyway but as everyone know opinions are like ***holes everybody has one

Great reply. Buy a lock much easier. The scumbag will not return anything.

damienelliott
01-07-2012, 08:04 PM
how about the people that tresspass on posted land stop tresspassing not only as well as tresspassing but stealing someones stuff that should be fine as no one should be in there besides me juat as you dont like you pic taken when you are on public land so quit complaining those cams have a place in the woods just as well you do none of my stuff is on public land so in my mind it should be fine right where it is

pseelk
01-07-2012, 08:08 PM

Funny you dont mind posting your picture on a public forum though,If thats your pic in your avitar.

7mm08
01-07-2012, 08:15 PM
how about the people that tresspass on posted land stop tresspassing not only as well as tresspassing but stealing someones stuff that should be fine as no one should be in there besides me juat as you dont like you pic taken when you are on public land so quit complaining those cams have a place in the woods just as well you do none of my stuff is on public land so in my mind it should be fine right where it is

Sigh...if you think someone is not going to trespass...and that same person who is trespassing will not steal anything they see or stumble upon, then Have i got a deal for you...I have this bridge in Brooklyn, New York....

Get used to it. People do things they are not supposed to...take things that dont belong to them...sorry if age and experience have jaded me, but I dont leave anything to chance. I know people. I have seen the, patterned them..and I still am not amazed or shocked habits of the ruthless or lawless. Welcome to the real world. Glad it only cost you a trail cam. Next time, err on the side of caution and lock them up. Permission, like a lock, will only deter an honest person

The Bit Runner.
01-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Guys the bottom line is people are taking stuff that does not belong to them,
So thats what our society has come too i guess by what some of you are saying," If its not locked up and if its not on prviate property and someone steals everything out of your vehicle dont bitch about it cause it was exspected to happen anyways":snapoutofit:

I run lots of trail cameras and look forward to it each year, Theres only about 2 months a year i dont have them out, I have seen numberous cameras in the field when hunting, I just continue on my way past them whats so hard about that!! Why do you some thing they have to steal them :angry3:

I have lost cameras ,stands ect as well it sucks and i feel for you dude but some people just have no morals. You can chain them ,lock bocks ect if they want them they will take them, All your doing is spending more money on more equipment that they will take anyways. It may deter them at the moment but if he or she cant get it, dont think for one minute they are not coming back for the tools to take them. I have heard people say they cut the tree down they shoot the lock off or they shoot the cable, Cut the cable off, them bastards have there ways, they are thieves thats the bottom line!!!:

damienelliott
01-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Sigh...if you think someone is not going to trespass...and that same person who is trespassing will not steal anything they see or stumble upon, then Have i got a deal for you...I have this bridge in Brooklyn, New York....

Get used to it. People do things they are not supposed to...take things that dont belong to them...sorry if age and experience have jaded me, but I dont leave anything to chance. I know people. I have seen the, patterned them..and I still am not amazed or shocked habits of the ruthless or lawless. Welcome to the real world. Glad it only cost you a trail cam. Next time, err on the side of caution and lock them up. Permission, like a lock, will only deter an honest person

thanks for the great opinions of yours they are really appreciated i will invest in a 6 dollar lock and be just like your self and lock everything up instead of being an honest guy and expect the same from other hunters since all the hunting community is suppose to be a family/community unit and should respect one another and dont tell me they werent hunting because i can garantee they were and it was some young new "hunter" but really is a poacher and theif that has no guidance and no respect for anything and these people need to be addressed and something needs to be done about these idiots

NIKON
01-07-2012, 08:27 PM

Ban trail cams?....... Eye sore?.....Littering?.....:snapoutofit:
That's some funny jit

Nikon

Springer
01-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Where do you pick up the cable locks 7MM ? I am looking very forward to putting up my first trail Cam. I will also build a Security box because the store bought ones i have seen appear a little flimsy..

TBark
01-07-2012, 08:37 PM
You have to be smarter Damien, no locks and not even working ? and ya, very little chance the thief is a member here on AO. Stolen trail can rants Just leads people to have odd ball opinions on trail cams.
I'm taking a trip Monday to pull my cams on our land and into the adjoining green zone. 12 of them, and I run as many as 24 in the summer and fall, and I have never lost one in our area. Only the odd pic of a hunter too.

Strange opinion on trail cams Justin but your opinion is yours.
I also get a kick out of people who have permission on private land and they think it is soly theirs to hunt on. maybe ask the question, for safety reasons, if anybody else will be on the property on that day.
If the land owner gave you reason to believe you have free reign, and someone else shows' up, well, just the way it goes I guess, he is either trespassing, or the land owner is too nice of a guy.

Oh, springer, Can Tire, hunting section, camo Master Python cable locks, usually sets of 4 Keyes alike.
TBark

drake
01-07-2012, 08:59 PM
"trail cam hunting" is the new "shed hunting".....love it

RoadRageRor
01-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Just lost my first camera Dec 21. Sucks was my best spot too.

harrydude
01-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Maybe next time you need a trail cam to protect your trail cam...

But as they say locks only keep the honest , honest

You might thing of a better spot next time for your cam

damienelliott
01-07-2012, 09:33 PM
next time i want to be in my stand when they come by

pikeslayer22
01-07-2012, 09:49 PM
Like Harry Dude says a good method is to hide a second camera in a hidden spot....set to take pictures of a very conspicuous camera...."a picture is worth a thousand words when u catch the worm!!!!!

Rocky7
01-07-2012, 10:24 PM
That's some funny jit

Nikon

:shake2:

IMO, we need more trail cams, not less. There's some goofs out there who need to be caught; esp. on crown land.

If you think you're going to be photographed doing something wrong, wear a balaclava.

OP - Have you considered putting up a trail cam watching a trail cam? Just sayin'.

drake
01-07-2012, 10:25 PM
next time i want to be in my stand when they come by

Bow kill thief=respect+jail+rape

RoadRageRor
01-07-2012, 10:43 PM
I had 3 cams in the area I lost mine and got a picture of the camera thief.i put it on Facebook but haven't gotten a positive ID yet. Just a matter of time tho.

leeaspell
01-07-2012, 10:52 PM
At the rate its going either people will stop having them stolen because the theives will have so many they wont know what to do with them, or there will be some sweet deals on trail cams on kijiji. I would like to get a few but hearing about how often they get stolen I have decided not to. Yeah it sucks, but a couple hundered dollar cam or a couple hundred cash stolen is still money lost. Ill just keep my cash.

Justin.C
01-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Funny you dont mind posting your picture on a public forum though,If thats your pic in your avitar.my choice.... not mine when your camera takes my picture and then what you have a picture that if i have permission you should not have period.....

Justin.C
01-07-2012, 11:05 PM
That's some funny jit

Nikon

lol... I hate them.... i had nothing else to say as I am beond sick of people whining about them.....just ban them.... Also to another poster... we dont live in the same province it was 15-20 years ago..... It would be like putting a thousand dollar on the dash of your truck if you dont protect you and your self......

Rocky7
01-07-2012, 11:26 PM
I had 3 cams in the area I lost mine and got a picture of the camera thief.i put it on Facebook but haven't gotten a positive ID yet. Just a matter of time tho.

Good for you. Thievery is wrong. We need to stop blaming the victims of crime.

As for the banners, it's simple: if you want privacy, stay off public land.

(If anybody is annoyed because they might lose the freedom to rip up muskeg or burn donuts on an alpine meadow on their quad - too bad.)

Justin.C
01-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Good for you. Thievery is wrong. We need to stop blaming the victims of crime.

As for the banners, it's simple: if you want privacy, stay off public land.

(If anybody is annoyed because they might lose the freedom to rip up muskeg or burn donuts on an alpine meadow on their quad - too bad.)wow.... Pull your head out and breath...... How s a trail cam catching all of this???? I hate them period.... I aint out tresspassing or breaking the law.... I should have a choice is you or anybody else takes my picture without permission.... How about I break everyone that does take my picture????? Does that make it rite??? No it sure does not... Yes it is public land... my privacy is not public..... so how do you get off coming and sayng us Banner????? I dont agree in them for hunting either... get off your but and find them and hunt them..... that is hunting....:fighting0030:

airbornedeerhunter
01-07-2012, 11:42 PM
wow.... Pull your head out and breath...... How s a trail cam catching all of this???? I hate them period.... I aint out tresspassing or breaking the law.... I should have a choice is you or anybody else takes my picture without permission.... How about I break everyone that does take my picture????? Does that make it rite??? No it sure does not... Yes it is public land... my privacy is not public..... so how do you get off coming and sayng us Banner????? I dont agree in them for hunting either... get off your but and find them and hunt them..... that is hunting....:fighting0030:

Which shoulder is the chip on? Save the trolling for the lake.

220swifty
01-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Justin, If you have been in any banks, or convienience stores, or cities for that matter, i have some bad news....

Justin.C
01-07-2012, 11:47 PM
Which shoulder is the chip on? Save the trolling for the lake.lol.... are you the forum police??? i dont troll i am sick of the crap about trail cams

Justin.C
01-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Justin, If you have been in any banks, or convienience stores, or cities for that matter, i have some bad news....i know... i dont agree with that either..... I am done on this thread.... lock up your crap....

airbornedeerhunter
01-07-2012, 11:52 PM
lol.... are you the forum police??? i dont troll i am sick of the crap about trail cams

Then don't let threads about trail cams enter into your time spent on the site.

Justin.C
01-07-2012, 11:58 PM
Then don't let threads about trail cams enter into your time spent on the site.well if people would put a lock on them we would not hear all the whining about them being stollen.... that is what i am sick of....

atka
01-07-2012, 11:59 PM
wow.... Pull your head out and breath...... How s a trail cam catching all of this???? I hate them period.... I aint out tresspassing or breaking the law.... I should have a choice is you or anybody else takes my picture without permission.... How about I break everyone that does take my picture????? Does that make it rite??? No it sure does not... Yes it is public land... my privacy is not public..... so how do you get off coming and sayng us Banner????? I dont agree in them for hunting either... get off your but and find them and hunt them..... that is hunting....:fighting0030:

Actually as soon as you leave your house you don't have a choice who takes your picture. If I was walking down the street and saw you and thought it would make a nice picture I could take it, without asking or anything. The reason is once you are in a public space you have no expectation of privacy. And your privacy is not public but once you are in a public space you don't have any privacy. If you want privacy stay on your own land.

Justin.C
01-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Actually as soon as you leave your house you don't have a choice who takes your picture. If I was walking down the street and saw you and thought it would make a nice picture I could take it, without asking or anything. The reason is once you are in a public space you have no expectation of privacy. And your privacy is not public but once you are in a public space you don't have any privacy. If you want privacy stay on your own land.thanks. I sill disagree with them on public land...

Springer
01-08-2012, 02:45 AM
You have to be smarter Damien, no locks and not even working ? and ya, very little chance the thief is a member here on AO. Stolen trail can rants Just leads people to have odd ball opinions on trail cams.
I'm taking a trip Monday to pull my cams on our land and into the adjoining green zone. 12 of them, and I run as many as 24 in the summer and fall, and I have never lost one in our area. Only the odd pic of a hunter too.

Strange opinion on trail cams Justin but your opinion is yours.
I also get a kick out of people who have permission on private land and they think it is soly theirs to hunt on. maybe ask the question, for safety reasons, if anybody else will be on the property on that day.
If the land owner gave you reason to believe you have free reign, and someone else shows' up, well, just the way it goes I guess, he is either trespassing, or the land owner is too nice of a guy.

Oh, springer, Can Tire, hunting section, camo Master Python cable locks, usually sets of 4 Keyes alike.
TBark

Thanks T-bark....Look forward to getting the camera in place..I will pick me up a couple cable locks.
I am sure after 1 camera a guy needs to get another and another...

matathonman
01-08-2012, 04:05 AM

Really? Your words seem about as narrow minded as the antis. Maybe put away your gun and your P/U Truck too while your at it!
You talk about everyone else ranting...look in the mirror bud!!!!!

artie
01-08-2012, 08:23 AM
I like the old ways and I do not like trail cams for hunting purposes. Too me it seems like you are using night lights to find game. It's like using an airplane to scout for game the day before the season opens. Some guys get those binos you can see at night with but I wonder how they make their kills. Are you not supposed to wait until sunup. But I guess the question is how did we get to this position. With all the roads and quad trails game had to start feeding at night and sleeping during the day to survive. Now we are using technology to find game at night. I think trail cams should be left for scientists doing research. just my opinion and you can have yours.

7mm08
01-08-2012, 08:37 AM
Springer, sent you an PM on the locking cables.

Grizzly Adams
01-08-2012, 09:04 AM
At the rate its going either people will stop having them stolen because the theives will have so many they wont know what to do with them, or there will be some sweet deals on trail cams on kijiji. I would like to get a few but hearing about how often they get stolen I have decided not to. Yeah it sucks, but a couple hundered dollar cam or a couple hundred cash stolen is still money lost. Ill just keep my cash.

Why buy one? They grow on trees in the woods. Free for the taking. :lol:

Grizz

NIKON
01-08-2012, 10:01 AM
lol... I hate them.... i had nothing else to say as I am beond sick of people whining about them.....just ban them.... Also to another poster... we dont live in the same province it was 15-20 years ago..... It would be like putting a thousand dollar on the dash of your truck if you dont protect you and your self......

I actually really like using them when they work........lol..... Just went out to grab my Sask camera and looks like the deer pulled the 12v cord out of my camera and I missed the last week of nov and first week of dec....... I was tagged out but wanted to see what the peek rut would bring by...... Very disappointed in my stealth cam and the way they plug the 12v inot the bottom of the cameras.... Seem to pull out very easy........ Next year I set up 2 i guess

Nikon

winky1
01-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Don't know if you lockem to trees on Crown Land,if so that's not too smart on your behalf.sorry about your loose.I see lots of stuff on crown land and leave it alone but there are a lot that don't...:mad0100:

MattSako
01-08-2012, 05:37 PM
My 2 cents, i used bear claw ( trap ) once around my cams to protect em, the thief got hes foot broken and never returned.

I still use hidden trap on ground around my cams. I dear you to try step close to 1.

also the nail carpet work well if they use Atv or truck to reach your hunting spot. Specially on private land .

:bad_boys_20:

I have 0 pity for thiefs. If i could use em to bait black bear i would..

draft
01-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Please describe the nail carpet method, as i could use a bunch of them. And to you Justin, put the bottle down, sober up, only then reply to threads.

gman1978
01-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Isn't there a virus you can load on the cam that will transfer over to an sd card once it's loaded into the cam. Once the sd card is loaded into a computer it transfers over. Mind you the thieves that steal the cam are probably aware of how to get around it. I just can't figure out why people want to steal someone elses property.... It's brutal!

Jeromeo
01-08-2012, 08:14 PM
I had some nice person steal my trail cam on our quarter section this hunting season. The great person also left garbage behind while he trespassed on our land. I am frequently reminded why I don't let random people hunt on our property. The dumb few ruin it for everyone.

pickrel pat
01-08-2012, 10:18 PM
My 2 cents, i used bear claw ( trap ) once around my cams to protect em, the thief got hes foot broken and never returned.

I still use hidden trap on ground around my cams. I dear you to try step close to 1.

also the nail carpet work well if they use Atv or truck to reach your hunting spot. Specially on private land .

:bad_boys_20:

I have 0 pity for thiefs. If i could use em to bait black bear i would..

please please tell me this is on your own private land. i have a dog that walks with me and children too......... im assuming its your land. if so, not a bad idea.

Morbius131
01-09-2012, 05:46 PM
It is sickening that punks steal those things! Karma to the thieves is a b****.

As for the comment about being tired of hearing people whining so ban then already...if that was the attitude of everyone no one would have anything! You don't like seeing them fair enough but many people do so everyone is entitled to their opinions and activities.

Morb

opencountry10
01-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Use two cameras. One camera is set up for geting you idea shots of animals the second camera is better hidden and set up only to catch the people stealing your camera. When you get a picture of them stealing your camera go to thr RCMP report it and them, print the picture in the local paper and ill bet you will find out who stole your camera or they will never take one again. Workrd in my area.

biggmac
01-12-2012, 09:09 AM
I don't post very often but just read all the grown men argue about stupid chit. As for justinC, I feel your are always bitching and having negative feedback because you are trying to make up for something. Does the wife wear the pants? just sayin' Not hard to just read and not comment.

Justin.C
01-12-2012, 10:16 AM
I don't post very often but just read all the grown men argue about stupid chit. As for justinC, I feel your are always bitching and having negative feedback because you are trying to make up for something. Does the wife wear the pants? just sayin' Not hard to just read and not comment.

Why would I comment positive when there ain't to much positive with our province. I was born hear and seen it go from nothing to something. Then our gov turned almost all back to nothing. Like packhuntr says take while you still can. I don't like cameras. So drop it. As for not contributing. I have helped out lots of people with there first fish to there first biggame animal. I have went out and helped with many different projects to make our wildlife numbers and our ecosystem better. What have you an all of the people knocking me done???????? Ya that is rite. Sit on your couch and get yelled at by your wife to do something other than make a dent in the couch or the seat at the computer.

biggmac
01-12-2012, 10:46 AM
I knew you couldn't stay away from this thread. Give yourself a pat on the back for me for being such a wonderful conservationist and helping Alberta wildlife. There should be more people like you, just not enough hero cookies to go around. Happy hunting/bitching. Whatever you desire.

Justin.C
01-12-2012, 10:52 AM
I knew you couldn't stay away from this thread. Give yourself a pat on the back for me for being such a wonderful conservationist and helping Alberta wildlife. There should be more people like you, just not enough hero cookies to go around. Happy hunting/bitching. Whatever you desire.

Well congrats on being a Internet tough guy hiding behind a alias name and contributing nothing to this forum our this province. I am glad for you. You are a stand up clown. Go back to playing what ever you were doing before you decided to come out and pretend you have a clue

drake
01-12-2012, 10:55 AM
Im sorry, but if you leave an expensive peice of equipment tied to a tree and are confused when it ends up getting stolen.....you are the idiot.

For the record...i consider stealing reprehensible. But if you dont want to be a victim of theft, dont give theives the opportunity.

biggmac
01-12-2012, 11:00 AM
Well congrats on being a Internet tough guy hiding behind a alias name and contributing nothing to this forum our this province. I am glad for you. You are a stand up clown. Go back to playing what ever you were doing before you decided to come out and pretend you have a clue

Not hiding, waiting for an invite.

gopher
01-12-2012, 11:27 AM

Well Mac if that is your real name…. I would be happy to go a few rounds with you your place or mine ?

Bound2Fish
01-12-2012, 11:37 AM
:party0052: IBTL

biggmac
01-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Nice Gopher. I will bring the beer, you will need it. What kind of beer do you drink?

Justin.C
01-12-2012, 12:08 PM

Be a little more precise. You want to come me me why????? I am not like that. I like women.

gopher
01-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Nice Gopher. I will bring the beer, you will need it. What kind of beer do you drink?

Budweiser please. Not that lucky lager you drink!

Ice Fishing Maniac
01-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Its called NO RESPECT!!! and I would not consider those people as hunters.

I had one stolen too this year (good thing it was my oldest one) on private land nobody else had permission....how do I know this...was my father-inlaw's !!!!

Doorguy
01-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Sorry your cams got stolen. Just a thought, has anyone ever phoned the manufactured for a backdoor code to access the programming mode the reason why I ask is I sell all types of entry systems and telephone enrty systems that require you to set up a security code but there is always a backdoor code to enter programming to reset the code.
I 'll bet that there is some tech savy individual out there that knows how to reprogram them and is doing just that and re-selling them afterwards. Just a thought.

biggmac
01-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Be a little more precise. You want to come me me why????? I am not like that. I like women.

I am glad you are one with your sexuality. Who's hiding now? Anyways, I hope you can enjoy many more years in the Alberta wilderness. And hey maybe one day we can meet up for a beer or a coffee and talk about our differences.

pickrel pat
01-12-2012, 01:31 PM
hahahaha!

Rockymtnx
01-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Looks like another thread has been derailed.
Time to clean up your act boys. Bickering, fighting, mudslinging, trolling, etc is not going to be tolerated.
Take it to PMs if you feel the desire to continue to do this.