PDA

View Full Version : Lake x

gprime27
01-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Well what I'm assuming is lake X from what I've been told someone tried to drive a truck on the ice on saturday. Nearly put it under. Some nice guy saved it with a tractor for them.

WayneChristie
01-09-2012, 05:51 PM
anyone who tries to drive anything bigger than a quad on the southern lakes needs to have their head examined. Ive seen big open holes, huge cracks, and ice getting thinner by the day, and it wasnt very thick to start with.

gprime27
01-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Soon very soon. This week it's to be cold. Everything where I go will firm up again and stop dwindling away

WayneChristie
01-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Soon very soon. This week it's to be cold. Everything where I go will firm up again and stop dwindling away

thats what I keep telling myself, so far it isnt working :thinking-006:

gprime27
01-09-2012, 06:00 PM
thats what I keep telling myself, so far it isnt working :thinking-006:

Well, it's written in the forecast. If I get up tomorrow and it's not below 0 or around 0 I'll be mightly upset

WayneChristie
01-09-2012, 06:04 PM
we were supposed to have crazy winds yesterday, in the forecast, barely had a slight breeze, sometimes I like it when they are wrong! we are definitely overdue for some real cold soon, its Alberta and we arent anywhere near out of winter yet, just wish it would hurry up!

gprime27
01-09-2012, 06:49 PM
we were supposed to have crazy winds yesterday, in the forecast, barely had a slight breeze, sometimes I like it when they are wrong! we are definitely overdue for some real cold soon, its Alberta and we arent anywhere near out of winter yet, just wish it would hurry up!

Well it was crazy today. I tell you what

braxxtonn
01-09-2012, 06:55 PM
crazy windy here in dethbridge, crane ing up peri forms for an elevator shaft was a **** show, lol

I'm starting to think Old Man Winter has passed away ,:thinking-006:

gprime27
01-09-2012, 07:01 PM
crazy windy here in dethbridge, crane ing up peri forms for an elevator shaft was a **** show, lol

I'm starting to think Old Man Winter has passed away ,:thinking-006:

Brutal job. Braxxton when do you wanna go iceing? :)

braxxtonn
01-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Brutal job. Braxxton when do you wanna go iceing? :)

Me and buddy from work are gonna go somewhere this week end, was thinking either badger of travers, would like to catch some white's and some big pike, you headin any where this week end

gprime27
01-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Me and buddy from work are gonna go somewhere this week end, was thinking either badger of travers, would like to catch some white's and some big pike, you headin any where this week end

I might just go to keho after this weather report this week

WEATHER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP7ro8SOgxs)

stvnda
01-09-2012, 07:27 PM
I heard mother nature was out meeting with some AO forum members on the ice a few weeks ago and one of them said she looked fat!

gprime27
01-09-2012, 07:39 PM
I heard mother nature was out meeting with some AO forum members on the ice a few weeks ago and one of them said she looked fat!

LOL.. well if they did that, I'm thinking alot of them might wanna :scared0018::scared0018:

Wes_G
01-09-2012, 09:23 PM

It was stupid windy in Lethbridge on sunday, had to come up your direction to get out of it... it was a good decision. The fishing on the other hand......

WayneChristie
01-09-2012, 09:40 PM
It was stupid windy in Lethbridge on sunday, had to come up your direction to get out of it... it was a good decision. The fishing on the other hand......

Sunday was definitely slower than Saturday for sure, I think the fish were all full from the all night feed Saturday.

Wes_G
01-10-2012, 09:00 PM
Sunday was definitely slower than Saturday for sure, I think the fish were all full from the all night feed Saturday.

Must have been, only got 1 small pike on Newell and nothing on Rolling Hills... Mind you I know of very few spots on either