PDA

View Full Version : albertaperchasours rex sightings

fish gunner
01-12-2012, 11:38 AM
my self and a salt water cowboy had the pleasure of a mid week fish provideing a banner day both gaining PB's at 11"and 10"+ respetivly. floro orange ran the day 2 - 1from a #s point o veiw

Kevin_Thunder
01-12-2012, 12:08 PM
my self and a salt water cowboy had the pleasure of a mid week fish provideing a banner day both gaining PB's at 11"and 10"+ respetivly. floro orange ran the day 2 - 1from a #s point o veiw

Uh... Need some clarification. Let me know if I translated this right:

"A salt water enthusiast and I had the opportunity to fish perch (or peanut butter?) in the middle of the week. We caught mostly 10+" perch (or peanut butter?) and were using 1-2 lbs flouro (flouresecent?) orange line."

Close?

horsetrader
01-12-2012, 12:11 PM

"A salt water enthusiast and I had the opportunity to fish perch (or peanut butter?) in the middle of the week. We caught mostly 10+" perch (or peanut butter?) and were using 1-2 lbs flouro orange line."

Close?

LOLOLOLOL thats better then I got ..

nekred
01-12-2012, 12:19 PM
PB = Personal Best

IFHA= I ___ hate acronyms...

Kevin_Thunder
01-12-2012, 12:21 PM
PB = Personal Best

Ooooh, ok, that clears that part up.

Lets try it again

"A salt water enthusiast and I had the opportunity to fish perch in the middle of the week. We had a great day, our personal best were at 10" and 11". We were using 1-2 lbs flouro (flouresecent?) orange line."

Hm... another possible translation:

"A salt water enthusiast and I had the opportunity to fish perch in the middle of the week. We had a great day, our personal best were at 10" and 11". Flourescent orange lures caught 2:1 compared to other lures."

fish gunner
01-12-2012, 01:32 PM

"A salt water enthusiast and I had the opportunity to fish perch (or peanut butter?) in the middle of the week. We caught mostly 10+" perch (or peanut butter?) and were using 1-2 lbs flouro (flouresecent?) orange line."

Close?

no peanut butter was harmed during our foray!! I apologize that I cannot provide photographic piscatorl proof of our prey.my hybrid mike/android has far out witted my cunning attempt to post a pic on the form. other than a kind individuals help posting my flys.will leave in the hands of my tech dept, and a salt water cowboy is one of newfie blood stranded in the flat land of choice. thank you for you time .yes florecent orange spoon won the day

diamonddave
01-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Kevin I laughed my arse off!!!!!! Just for kicks I clicked on your link "I wish I had this Kinda Money" and I nearly fell off my chair!!! You guys that think you have all the gear you need need to click on this link..... And to top it off he has a vette AND lives in mommy's basement......
My God I wish I had his Kind of Money

....Insert here the biggest sarcastic icon you can find on the interweb....

Paul C
01-12-2012, 02:03 PM
X2

EZM
01-12-2012, 02:54 PM
I think he meant flourocarbon line in 1 or 2 lb test strength. As many of us dechiper this, we all, eventually, will learn how to catch our own peanut butter too.

I wonder if the cowboy wore tasles and chaps?

Kevin_Thunder
01-12-2012, 02:59 PM
yes florecent orange spoon won the day

I thought he meant 1-2lbs flouro too, but my friend thought he was referring to fluorescent orange lures. I guess my friend was right.

fish gunner
01-12-2012, 03:40 PM
for all the bannter no other fish to report. just trying to start a thead pointing out good perch to be had. mid week fishing gets people grumpy. sorry post was that un clear

Drewski Canuck
01-12-2012, 07:28 PM
Just to set the record straight, free swimming peanut butter is strictly C & R in Alberta!!! Perhaps BGS whatever he calls himself should clarify that all the peanut butter was released unharmed, before he attracts the attention of the fish cops.

Your most serious Drewski

Willowtrail
01-12-2012, 10:04 PM
for all the bannter no other fish to report. just trying to start a thead pointing out good perch to be had. mid week fishing gets people grumpy. sorry post was that un clear

All your posts are "That un clear" to read

I have to read 4 times and still don't understand half of it.

Thanks Kevin_Thunder for trying to translate this to Canadian English.:)

SalmoTrutta
01-12-2012, 10:13 PM
"me and my newfie (possible west coast newfie) buddy went perch fishing this week and caught our best perch yet, 11" and over 10", florescent orange out fished 2:1"

a couple things open for interpretation but I understood no problem.

fish gunner
01-12-2012, 10:25 PM
thank you mr trutta they were just mad. once again they were working on good grammar.i was on good fish pm if interested in decent perch out of a lake every body here claims to be waste of time.

Willowtrail
01-12-2012, 10:32 PM
thank you mr trutta they were just mad. once again they were working on good grammar.i was on good fish pm if interested in decent perch out of a lake every body here claims to be waste of time.

Read it and understood it the first time. I could care less about good grammer. I just like to understand whats written.

And No I wasn't working while you were fishing.

fish gunner
01-12-2012, 10:44 PM
soooo you read it and understood it first time. but still felt compelled to ridicule????no bigge I guess ma be you were board

horsetrader
01-12-2012, 10:54 PM
soooo you read it and understood it first time. but still felt compelled to ridicule????no bigge I guess ma be you were board

Well I read it didn't understand it and as we know could care less........

Geezle
01-12-2012, 10:54 PM
:huh:

fish gunner
01-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Well I read it didn't understand it and as we know could care less........

ohh and I so long for your approval. .....not

Willowtrail
01-12-2012, 11:45 PM

If you could please tell me where I "felt compelled to ridicule"?

There is nothing of it in the statement above.

fish gunner
01-13-2012, 12:07 AM
my mistake sorry .I wrongly thought you had posted earlier .I retract my last post directed in my quote so sorry. hope you will forgive my fux pa.

horsetrader
01-13-2012, 12:19 AM
ohh and I so long for your approval.

I heard that from someone.....

Rabdo
01-13-2012, 12:23 AM
lol give this guy post of the year

Kokanee9
01-13-2012, 08:08 AM
Less than 2 minutes and relevant to the thread.
Worth watching I would say.

102 yr old man challenging the English language.

fish gunner
01-13-2012, 11:19 PM
shhhhh be very very quiet we are hunting tigers. report to follow.

Kokanee9
01-14-2012, 01:14 AM
Less than 2 minutes and relevant to the thread.
Worth watching I would say.

102 yr old man challenging the English language.

I just noticed there was no link. Sorry.

http://youtu.be/2_dc65V7DV8

Rovin
01-14-2012, 01:26 AM
shhhhh be very very quiet we are hunting tigers. report to follow.

LOL.... Awesome! That turned my sh**y mood around.

drhu22
01-14-2012, 05:13 AM

Peanutbutter and orange slices with honey on home made rye bread (toasted) is excellent!!!

(This post is proof that texting and drinking don't always mix very well)

drhu22
01-14-2012, 05:18 AM
LOL.... Awesome! That turned my sh**y mood around.

Still waiting on report...

horsetrader
01-14-2012, 11:35 AM
I just noticed there was no link. Sorry.

http://youtu.be/2_dc65V7DV8

I think i understand now ..........lol

fish gunner
01-14-2012, 08:25 PM
Still waiting on report...

perch all day .storm rolled through about 1500hrs brought on good bite.friend landed 10"+. lots to go round but only 1 worth talking about .2 small pike on tip up missed half dozen. ogre joined from calgary. got a few to keep. found a stump in 22' fow, need to investigate further?? great day till wind rolled in.

Kevin_Thunder
01-14-2012, 09:05 PM
perch all day .storm rolled through about 1500hrs brought on good bite.friend landed 10"+. lots to go round but only 1 worth talking about .2 small pike on tip up missed half dozen. ogre joined from calgary. got a few to keep. found a stump in 22' fow, need to investigate further?? great day till wind rolled in.

Hey, I totally understood you without having to read twice! This is a great day :sHa_shakeshout:

fish gunner
01-14-2012, 09:21 PM
Hey, I totally understood you without having to read twice! This is a great day :sHa_shakeshout:

glad to make the minimum standard. few pan bound stripey for our effort:sHa_shakeshout: