PDA

View Full Version : 1 Man tent

brian_edm
01-14-2012, 08:06 AM
Does anyone know of a 'good' 1 man ice fishing tent to buy? I have had 2 pac shacks and both broke after very little use. I have the Clam Nanook but it can be a bit of a pain to bring along to certain places I have to hike into. Any thoughts and opinions would be appreciated. Thanks

stinkynuts
01-14-2012, 09:31 AM
I have a Clam Keni its good on a seld and sets up quik pretty light as well the slead pulls easy I am not sure but correct if i am wrong but your Nanook is a 2 man right as i dont think they made it in a 1 man P.S stop a can tire get a swivel and stop a the fishin hole and get a med back folding chair its the perfect mod as the Keni only comes with a flat seat and after a long day on the ice your back can get sore with out a rest

Tyangelo
01-14-2012, 06:55 PM
HT quickhut. Love it!

mayuan
01-14-2012, 10:00 PM
I have the Frabill one man pull over sled and it is great. If I were to buy another one I would pick the Clam. The build quality on the Clam is much better.

Sled pull over is the only way to go!

fishslayer420
01-17-2012, 05:40 PM
Does anyone know of a 'good' 1 man ice fishing tent to buy? I have had 2 pac shacks and both broke after very little use. I have the Clam Nanook but it can be a bit of a pain to bring along to certain places I have to hike into. Any thoughts and opinions would be appreciated. Thanks

im sure theres a decent 2 man frabill and a 8" auger out there somewhere... lol
:angry3: