PDA

View Full Version : Nakamun

Redneck Renagade
01-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Any body out at lake nakamun today

Monster Pike Man
01-14-2012, 12:58 PM
That lake doesn't produce anything special. I went there and caught 50 6" perch. Total waste of time.

horsetrader
01-14-2012, 03:26 PM
That lake doesn't produce anything special. I went there and caught 50 6" perch. Total waste of time.

Then you need to know how to fish it

Monster Pike Man
01-14-2012, 03:29 PM
Then you need to know how to fish it

I guess so. Maybe next time i'll bring a net.....I've fished the lake a few times. There are better lakes. Just my opinion

The Fish King
01-14-2012, 03:33 PM
There are some decent ones in there for sure....buddy was out last week and caught a bunch around 12"

horsetrader
01-14-2012, 03:39 PM
I guess so. Maybe next time i'll bring a net.....I've fished the lake a few times. There are better lakes. Just my opinion

And your welcome to it no problem. I fished a few times never been disappointed. BTW nice perch in other thread well worth being a wall hanger did you think of doing a replicate.

Monster Pike Man
01-14-2012, 03:54 PM
And your welcome to it no problem. I fished a few times never been disappointed. BTW nice perch in other thread well worth being a wall hanger did you think of doing a replicate.

Thanks horse. I went 3 times last year. I never seen a fish over 6 inches. Lots of the camera but nothing of size. But it's a lake,they could be hiding anywhere. That's fishing!!!

Kevin_Thunder
01-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Was out there today with a couple of buddies. We all maxed out fairly quickly. We didn't keep anything smaller than 8 inches. You need to weed through the little guys, but big ones are in there and relatively easy to find IMO.

Monster Pike Man
01-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Was out there today with a couple of buddies. We all maxed out fairly quickly. We didn't keep anything smaller than 8 inches. You need to weed through the little guys, but big ones are in there and relatively easy to find IMO.

Congrats Kevin. Maybe i should go back out there this year. last year wasn't very good. Maybe this year is better...

Willowtrail
01-14-2012, 04:52 PM
I've been out there twice Warren. They are bigger than last year. Go Deeper for bigger and fish the crap out of them and get a few 10-12"ers to go with your hog and make a wicked scene

happyhunter_83
01-14-2012, 05:06 PM
Just got back as well.. Excellent fishing for little kids!!
My three year old caught around 5 himself and reeled up a bunch for both of us. We went home with 22 'keepers', 8" or more.

Redneck Renagade
01-14-2012, 05:36 PM
We were out there today and we could not keep the perch off the hooks. We ended up keeping 16. Anything under 7 inch we threw back but we had to shut it down early my daughter fell in the hole. Kids will be kids lol

horsetrader
01-14-2012, 05:46 PM
We were out there today and we could not keep the perch off the hooks. We ended up keeping 16. Anything under 7 inch we threw back but we had to shut it down early my daughter fell in the hole. Kids will be kids lol

Did you throw her back shes under 7 is she not ..... lol

Redneck Renagade
01-14-2012, 08:20 PM
Did you throw her back shes under 7 is she not ..... lol

No I had to keep her my wife wouldn't like it if I threw her back. Lol

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
01-15-2012, 12:59 AM
Man theres all sorts of people reading this forum may or may not be members . I was in Southside fishing hole today , couple fellas , walk up to Gary , ask him for directions to Nakamun . Proof Online forums helping fishermen since january 1995 ...

Alberta Bigbore
01-15-2012, 03:56 AM
Man theres all sorts of people reading this forum may or may not be members . I was in Southside fishing hole today , couple fellas , walk up to Gary , ask him for directions to Nakamun . Proof Online forums helping fishermen since january 1995 ...

you mean Gerry. I was in there too on Saturday....... Then WSS......then cabelas

Willowtrail
01-15-2012, 12:25 PM
There's a Garry and a Gerry. I wasn't in there yesterday so I don't know who was there.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
01-15-2012, 12:28 PM
you mean Gerry. I was in there too on Saturday....... Then WSS......then cabelas

Nope Gary , Gerry was there to .

Monster Pike Man
01-15-2012, 12:37 PM
Nope Gary , Gerry was there to .

I just went into the fishing hole ( north side)and asked them where i should go for perch and the guy said nakamun lol. I may go back one day but i still dont think there are enough monster perch in there for me. Sounds like people are doing ok for the 8-12"perch( which isnt horrible)...thats alright, keep the kids busy..I usually go to the south side and b.s with Gary. He gave me a pike rig that they were making over there and works fantastic.... If your reading this Gary i want 4 more of those. Private message me please