PDA

View Full Version : maclean creek pond

RHJ
01-15-2012, 11:53 PM
hey everyone, any word if maclean creel pond is any good on the hardwater?i go there a bit for fun in summer but not sure in winter.seems like just little guys for the most part but can be fun.

any info would be great

thanks

marlin1
01-16-2012, 09:55 AM
I wouldn't think there's be much left in there for ice fishing , IMO . Pounded pretty good all season

jacenbeers
01-16-2012, 11:01 AM
There is so much fishing pressure on that pond that I agree with the last post. It would probably be pretty slow. You are probably better off heading to Sibbald Meadows Pond.

RHJ
01-17-2012, 06:41 PM
hey thanks for the replies, where is sibbald

WayneChristie
01-17-2012, 06:45 PM
isnt it governed by the same rules as the Elbow now? dont think ice fishing is legal anymore. but Im probably wrong

commieboy
01-17-2012, 09:34 PM
isnt it governed by the same rules as the Elbow now? dont think ice fishing is legal anymore. but Im probably wrong

Didn't hear about that. Are you thinking maybe about Allen Bill Pond? That was subject to the Elbow regs for a couple of years, but the break was repaired and now it's under its own regulations again. Didn't hear anything about McLean, though.

WayneChristie
01-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Didn't hear about that. Are you thinking maybe about Allen Bill Pond? That was subject to the Elbow regs for a couple of years, but the break was repaired and now it's under its own regulations again. Didn't hear anything about McLean, though.

thats is likely what I was thinking about. been a while since I fished up that way. thanks for reminding me