PDA

View Full Version : Brownlows

Mudder Man
01-17-2012, 05:07 AM
Anybody been on Gull the past few days? Just got back out of the bush and need to go drill some 10 inch holes instead of holes in Mother Earth like we have been doing for the past while.

thx in advance

MM

yoteblaster
01-17-2012, 01:59 PM
Haven,t been out to Gull for 2 weeks now. Waiting for the ice to get a little thicker. Should be happening now though! Soon as it warms up a little I will give it another try.

Mudder Man
01-17-2012, 06:35 PM
Hey Yote

I think i have all my gear sorted out. Fired up the Jiffy 10 inch and the Big Buddy double burner Heater with the fan is working fine. Got a 20 lber to fuel it and i think i am heading there tomorrow. Will keep you all posted on the outcome.

MM

craggerss
01-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Hey Yote

I think i have all my gear sorted out. Fired up the Jiffy 10 inch and the Big Buddy double burner Heater with the fan is working fine. Got a 20 lber to fuel it and i think i am heading there tomorrow. Will keep you all posted on the outcome.

MM

how is the big buddy heater, I got one for xmas and haven't tried it yet

Mudder Man
01-18-2012, 06:03 AM
The Big Buddy Heater rocks man, used it to heat the Garage (24 x 26) yesterday in this fridgid cold. It was nice and comfy in there. Never even had to wear gloves while i was working on my Quad and Ice Hut and Gear. The D -cell Batterys seem to last forever, but i am taking a back up set with me. I know that wide open is way to hot in the Ice Hut for me but the Girlfriend loves that amount of heat....:). I am sure you will love the product as well. Just remember to use a fliter if you are hooking up to a 20 lber as you will screw up your regulator if you dont. Been there done that so everyone can learn from my mistake of not reading the instructions!!!!!

MM

Mudder Man
01-18-2012, 07:50 PM
Well the GF had a good day, warm as a Bug in the Rug. Saw plenty and landed a few. Great day all in all and will be out again tomorrow to see how we do.

MM

eyewhomper
01-18-2012, 07:58 PM
how was the ice did you drive on thx

Mudder Man
01-18-2012, 07:59 PM
18 to 20 inches i figured, didnt pull out the tape but tons of ice.

mm

craggerss
01-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Well the GF had a good day, warm as a Bug in the Rug. Saw plenty and landed a few. Great day all in all and will be out again tomorrow to see how we do.

MM

sweet catch, what you use to catch whitefish?

Mudder Man
01-20-2012, 04:02 AM
Wire worms was the ticket, they were more fussy yesterday though.