PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to all for the info on this forum

kevinhits
01-17-2012, 12:28 PM
I have been a member for a year now and love fishing. I have been doing it for years now and can usually get out once per week because I am an independent owner of a business. I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for this forum and all the information that you provide. I try to give any information that I can provide and getting better at it as I go along. I have a cabin in montana and have done hours of research including forums there with very little to show for it. Since I have been on this forum, I am learning something new every day. So, thanks again for all your expertise and help to everyone that contributes to this forum.
Kevin:)

Jack&7
01-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Kevin...

Nice to meet you.

So....when can we head down to Montana to the cabin? We don't hang out like we used to. It sure would be nice to get an invite...it's the least you can do for an old friend.

just kidding.

Welcome to the forum...you will learn lots (I know I have...). Both good and bad!

stinkynuts
01-17-2012, 02:56 PM
I agree this is a great place for swaping info storys and helping each other find some nice fishing holes

Guitarplayingfish
01-17-2012, 03:50 PM
Kevin...

Nice to meet you.

So....when can we head down to Montana to the cabin? We don't hang out like we used to. It sure would be nice to get an invite...it's the least you can do for an old friend.

just kidding.

Welcome to the forum...you will learn lots (I know I have...). Both good and bad!

hahahaha that was actually pretty funny.

Anyway, Welcome to the forum! :sHa_shakeshout:

Daceminnow
01-17-2012, 08:56 PM
I have been a member for a year now and love fishing. I have been doing it for years now and can usually get out once per week because I am an independent owner of a business. I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for this forum and all the information that you provide. I try to give any information that I can provide and getting better at it as I go along. I have a cabin in montana and have done hours of research including forums there with very little to show for it. Since I have been on this forum, I am learning something new every day. So, thanks again for all your expertise and help to everyone that contributes to this forum.
Kevin:)

cool kevin. sharing some pics of your fishing excursions with us would be a great way to show your gratitude. we all like pictures.

Dace

fish gunner
01-17-2012, 09:28 PM
I like scotch :sHa_shakeshout:

WayneChristie
01-17-2012, 10:01 PM
you have paddlefish in your area or are they extinct now? always wanted to catch one of those. oh and up here in the frozen wastelands we prefer real drinks, like rum! :sHa_shakeshout:

BGSH
01-17-2012, 10:18 PM
Take the good with the bad, lots of really interesting stuff here to read, enjoy.

fish gunner
01-17-2012, 10:39 PM
you have paddlefish in your area or are they extinct now? always wanted to catch one of those. oh and up here in the frozen wastelands we prefer real drinks, like rum! :sHa_shakeshout:

lol WC.rum is good but I have had a lawn ornament issue in the past lol I was the lawn ornament.

WayneChristie
01-18-2012, 08:03 AM
lol WC.rum is good but I have had a lawn ornament issue in the past lol I was the lawn ornament.

I guarantee you arent the only one who has woken up in the grass :)

kevinhits
01-18-2012, 10:18 AM
sorry but no pics yet...Nothing much to show the past year but when i do, i will post pics...
Whiskey is my choice but never too drunk too fish...LOL

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
01-18-2012, 10:37 AM
sorry but no pics yet...Nothing much to show the past year but when i do, i will post pics...
Whiskey is my choice but never too drunk too fish...LOL

I can prove you wrong , but that's ok lol . This forms Defensetly stacked with tons of info and bs . some know what there saying , some wish they knew what they were saying and some will get you hurt or killed , but other then that it's a good place . I've never minded sharing my info with others .