PDA

View Full Version : B.C. Perch/Bass

rvhomey
01-17-2012, 04:47 PM
Anyone gone perch or bass fishing in b.c. this winter? Thinking of going tomorrow, not as cold over there. Just wondering if anyone had any luck over there.

Walleye101
01-17-2012, 05:44 PM
Not sure if you noticed this is an Alberta forum?

OttCan
01-17-2012, 05:48 PM

Not sure if you noticed, BC is only a couple hours or less for some people in Alberta.

BeeGuy
01-17-2012, 06:22 PM

we discuss fishing around the world here.

Pretty sure there is a few active mexico threads right now...

Walleye101
01-17-2012, 06:29 PM
I'm just been sarcastic guys. Relax.:)

chubbdarter
01-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Not sure where you are thinking of going but if its Duck, you might want to give Mawsons a call in Creston first. Only -2 there today

portwein
01-17-2012, 06:39 PM
tried Tie and Surveyors lakes last New Year
got 1 panfish and lot of small perch at Tie and nothing at Surveyors
didn't have to much time, just gave one shot to each lake
post Your results, please, if You don't mind

fish gunner
01-17-2012, 06:40 PM
my body is in Alberta, my mind is fishing BC, my heart is in SCO, to answer the op there is some bass and perch to be had in southern BC but you are asking a tough one in the winter. erie lake near salmo has bass and a few lakes near cranbrook contain both but as to availability in winter not sure. crawford bay on kootaney lake has both with open water but why fish for them with the size of the rainbow

fish gunner
01-17-2012, 06:50 PM
my body is in Alberta, my mind is fishing BC, my heart is in SCO, to answer the op there is some bass and perch to be had in southern BC but you are asking a tough one in the winter. erie lake near salmo has bass and a few lakes near cranbrook contain both but as to availability in winter not sure. crawford bay on kootaney lake has both with open water but why fish for them with the size of the rainbow that are on the bite now

rvhomey
01-17-2012, 07:20 PM
I was going to try Tie Lake, but I just found out the highway at the BC border is shut down because of blowing snow, so maybe on thursday.....