PDA

View Full Version : Cabelas.ca sale

pikergolf
01-18-2012, 02:47 PM
Cabelas.ca is having a sale on right now, tents, augers, cameras and sonar for you ice fishing buffs.

Kevin_Thunder
01-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Now if only they'd stock the store!

I went in there a few days ago with 300 bucks in Cabela's bucks to spend on a new camera and they had pretty much nothing, except for a demo Marcum camera. All they had were a couple of augers, two tents on display, a handful of tipups, and a few flashers on the shelf. I saw a staff member see me looking for help out of the corner of my eye, and when we made eye contact, he quickly ducked down and pretended to work on paperwork. I hope whoever is managing the store's inventory steps it up, their fishing department is disappointing!

They should change the sign outside the store to:

"CABELAS: HUNTING, OUTDOOR GEAR, FISHING"

(I'm only upset cause I have 300 bucks burning a hole in my pocket, and I can't spend it elsewhere)

TJG
01-19-2012, 01:34 AM
Now if only they'd stock the store!

I went in there a few days ago with 300 bucks in Cabela's bucks to spend on a new camera and they had pretty much nothing, except for a demo Marcum camera. All they had were a couple of augers, two tents on display, a handful of tipups, and a few flashers on the shelf. I saw a staff member see me looking for help out of the corner of my eye, and when we made eye contact, he quickly ducked down and pretended to work on paperwork. I hope whoever is managing the store's inventory steps it up, their fishing department is disappointing!

They should change the sign outside the store to:

"CABELAS: HUNTING, OUTDOOR GEAR, FISHING"

(I'm only upset cause I have 300 bucks burning a hole in my pocket, and I can't spend it elsewhere)

X2, was not very happy with thier selecion of icefishing equipment, and no help around exept where they have to be, the gun counter and the checkouts. If it wasnt for the 150 dollar rod on for $54 in the bargin cave, I would be ticked off even more. Cost me $30 in fuel plus 50 more in pizza for my brother and gf.