PDA

View Full Version : Lac La Nonne

simpatico
01-18-2012, 06:56 PM
I'm heading out Saturday. Wondering about ice thickness and how the fishing has been so far this year.

I was out last year about this time and caught quite a few small pike. Also friend of mine lost a hog of a whitefish at the hole.

Thanks in advance for any tips. Will report on how we make out.

Tony

walleyescout
01-18-2012, 07:27 PM
really slow haven't even seen a fish on the ice yet. the ice should be good and thick with all this cold weather but they should become way more active with a warm front coming in.Good luck hope you ill catch something. where will you be fishing on the lake because there is a ice heave at the south boat launch that you might have to go around but i seen a truck on today so it should be good.

simpatico
01-19-2012, 04:41 PM
We will be on the north end by the store. Thanks for the ice report.

Tony

walleyescout
01-19-2012, 05:09 PM
ya i actually heard that somebody dropped truck through the reeds over there somewhere i just found out today it has been to cold for me to go and check it out yet will prob go and see on saturday.

college-fisherman
01-19-2012, 06:38 PM
I was out there a few weeks ago and we caught about 10 pike, 4 of them were pretty good size. The ice was about 10" but should be much thicker after all this cold weather.

simpatico
01-19-2012, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the truck going through. I will be going out with the sled just to be safe.