PDA

View Full Version : Sunset Eyes Cont'd

Couleestalker
02-18-2008, 10:44 AM
Took my inlaws to the spot, caught lots of pike and 2 walleye. One was 5lbs and the other 7lbs. Pics aren't the greatest but once again no camera on the lake. Besides you guys might figure out what lake it is if there are pictures of it.:lol:

Pictures with my nephew and brother in law

Buck Krazy
02-18-2008, 10:50 AM
Those are Newell walleye!! They absolutely have to be!lol:lol: Beautys for sure though!

TundraBuck
02-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Nice walleyes! Personally I woulda released em but they're nice fish nonetheless. The one might even be a considerable mounter.

Walleyes
02-18-2008, 11:47 AM
Oh my !!!! sweet lookin fish there coulee.. I won't even ask where because I know you would lie,,, I know I would...

Donny Bear
02-18-2008, 12:00 PM
It starts with Saint betcha! Limited number of lakes you can keep them from. Don't mean any judgement hate to see them big spawners die but I'm not you and them are nice fish good luck and more tight lines. :D

Couleestalker
02-18-2008, 01:27 PM
I don't like too keep all the big ones either, but that's all I catch out there. I have taken 8 walleye out of this lake this year perhaps 15 total, never see more than a couple other guys out there who don't even catch walleye cause there fishing for pike with big bait and don't know the walleye exist. Further more, out of the 8 walleye only 2 have been females. I don't think that the re4cruitment in that lake will be an issue.

pecker
02-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Took my inlaws to the spot, caught lots of pike and 2 walleye. One was 5lbs and the other 7lbs. Pics aren't the greatest but once again no camera on the lake. Besides you guys might figure out what lake it is if there are pictures of it.:lol:

Pictures with my nephew and brother in law

wherever it was , it's nice to see our sustainable resources keeping up . as long as its not catch and release . if we stick to our limits and don't release info to the GAME HOGS , some of us know who they are . we hope to have a fisheries for our children and grandchildren to enjoy. a few for the pan into the future is realistic .

Alberta Bigbore
02-18-2008, 02:59 PM
incredible 'eyes !!!! nice fish pics for sure:)

knight hunter
02-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Beautiful color to them eye's.

Drano
02-19-2008, 01:58 AM
Thanks 4 sharing