PDA

View Full Version : sask derbys

vettedreamer
01-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Wondering who might be pondering a couple of derbies to our neighbors to the east. Jackfish, Lenore and Sturgeon are a couple I'm pondering

braxxtonn
01-20-2012, 06:45 AM
Wondering who might be pondering a couple of derbies to our neighbors to the east. Jackfish, Lenore and Sturgeon are a couple I'm pondering

I go to jackfish every year, I will be in the line up at 5 am again this year!!,
Caught a 4 pound burbot last year and walked away in 10th place with a jiffy auger, and my buddy beside me got 12th, and won some tires,

goose
01-20-2012, 06:54 AM
Yea, I fish Jackfish too, last year my fish was the cut off for prizes, way too funny ehh? O well there is always this year, hahaha.
goose

vettedreamer
01-20-2012, 07:33 AM
almost won one year win a .32 oz perch think it was 4th place and won the first fish and the guy threw it at me when he looked at my minnow. think all in all won about 2k worth of stuff that year. Another year caught a 3 pound burbot so won then too.
Havin trouble finding someone to go with this year.

Freedom55
01-20-2012, 07:40 AM
Lake lenore is tomorrow Sat Jan 21, so you better get your truck started. Pick me up at the Fishinhole parking lot and I'm in. Try to be there by 6:30a.m.; I have all the bait. Been at the derby twice, skunked both times. Nicemustang is a volunteer laborer this year. Good cause, last year first place was about $1050.00.

Free

azzkicker
01-21-2012, 02:27 PM
Hey Freespirit, I've been wanting to go to the Jackfish lake derby for years but never seem to go. I'm from Vermilion, so I would like to tag along or we can meet up somewhere in Lloydminster. I have all I need for equipment, I just need an excuse to go. Let me know what you think?