PDA

View Full Version : Good stores in Spruce/Stony?

Jimmy Fuel
01-22-2012, 10:41 AM
Hello all, moved out this way last fall and looking to get back into ice fishing. This will require a bit of new gear and i was wondering if there are any good local i shops i can support. Thank you and have a happy Sunday

Smokey
01-22-2012, 10:54 AM
I wish. As a small business owner, I love people like you who go outta their way to support local rather then big box stores.

sureshot
01-22-2012, 11:28 AM
We haven't had a good sporting goods store out here since rose country sports closed in the early 90s. Your best best is crappy tire or walmart.

Andy

Marlin07
01-22-2012, 01:07 PM
The Husky on 779 has bait. The owner is into fishing as well. Likes to chat about whats working and where.

Willowtrail
01-22-2012, 07:48 PM
You may have to make the drive to the mall and hit up The Fishin Hole. Will be worth the drive.

HOSSTONE1
01-22-2012, 09:13 PM
The Husky by McDonalds in Spruce Grove has bait and a few hooks as well. Beach Corner store just west of Stony also has a great bait selection and some tackle too.

Daceminnow
01-23-2012, 12:27 PM
Hello all, moved out this way last fall and looking to get back into ice fishing. This will require a bit of new gear and i was wondering if there are any good local i shops i can support. Thank you and have a happy Sunday

nothing but the box stores for fishing, but by chance if you happen to be a bow hunter. support trophy book, they're local and will treat you very well.

http://www.trophybookarchery.com/

Dace