PDA

View Full Version : Sherburne Lake

MuleyMonster
02-18-2008, 10:08 PM
Made it out to Shurburne (Grassy) and had a great day. Took my 2 boys and you can see our set up in the first picture. 2nd is of my friends boy and my two with a few of the perch we kept. 3rd picture is the keeper pike I caught 9 pounds. Last picture says it all, great day:D

Drano
02-19-2008, 01:40 AM
looks like you and the boys had a great day. congrats

MuleyMonster
02-19-2008, 07:58 PM
Was a Great Day. I was busy looking after the boys (snacks, wet gloves/pants/coats etc)I only managed to catch 2 pike and about 15 perch. Friend and his boy caught around 60 perch and were trying to keep count but lost about half way through. Game Warden stopped by to check barbs and talk with us. Told me they just had some commercial fisherman out a little while ago for 4 days for whites. Most in the 3-4 pound range, few pike and a few walleye. Biggest walleye was 10 pounds which is bigger than I thought was in that lake. Wanted to talk to him longer but he had a busy day.

jrs
02-19-2008, 09:20 PM
A commercial guy told me they used to get a few 15lbers out of there (walleye). Haven't talked to anyone about it in a few years but the biggest i saw out of there was about 10 lbs 4 or 5 years ago now. Looks like you did pretty good, sure a lot of perch down there.