PDA

View Full Version : Expo this weekend

jts1
01-24-2012, 10:43 PM
Anyone headed to the Fly Fishing Expo this weekend? Thought maybe a steak and cold beer after might be in order. Can tell lies about the big one that got away.

calgarygringo
01-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Good idea but we are going to get the big ones that barely got away last weekend and have another great fishing day. Then a pop and a steak to celebrate would be cool. Hopefully the bite is on again or still or we would probably head over.

WayneChristie
01-24-2012, 10:58 PM
Good idea but we are going to get the big ones that barely got away last weekend and have another great fishing day. Then a pop and a steak to celebrate would be cool. Hopefully the bite is on again or still or we would probably head over.

I will have to show you how its done . or not, still smarting over getting outfished by Jeff in that area. wont happen again tho :fighting0030:

calgarygringo
01-24-2012, 10:59 PM
If you are going to be there we are going to try to leave Dale's by 630 for sunrise arrival. We plan to fish that spot I sent you.

npauls
01-24-2012, 11:00 PM
What day are you hitting up the expo?

I am looking at heading up Friday.

WayneChristie
01-24-2012, 11:03 PM
If you are going to be there we are going to try to leave Dale's by 630 for sunrise arrival. We plan to fish that spot I sent you.

I want to be out on the ice before the sun, but that rarely happens :) maybe by 7:30 so its light enough to see. I will save you one or two :bad_boys_20:

jts1
01-24-2012, 11:15 PM

Same spot as we went last time Ken? I would be game Saturday. Could stop on the way back for a cold one and a steak

What day are you hitting up the expo?

I am looking at heading up Friday.

Going to hit the expo on Sunday. I work Friday out of town and fishing Sat. Then its Expo on Sunday and Banff on Sunday night with the wife to check out the ice sculptures

SalmoTrutta
01-24-2012, 11:16 PM
Anyone headed to the Fly Fishing Expo this weekend? Thought maybe a steak and cold beer after might be in order. Can tell lies about the big one that got away.

big ones that get away ??? sorry not familiar with this .. :sHa_sarcasticlol: must be lies

jts1
01-24-2012, 11:22 PM
Some of us know all too well :angry3:

Okotokian
01-25-2012, 10:33 AM
I'll probably be there Friday night. Wife is out of town so I won't have to sneak my purchases into the house! :sHa_shakeshout: