PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Schuman lake this year.

leeaspell
01-25-2012, 05:43 PM
If so what are the exact directions. What brand and color bait did you use. What brand and size of line? Rod or tip up? Gas or manual auger? Did you bring coffee or hot chocolate? Can I have exact gps coordinates for the best spot?

Just joking. Wondering how thick the ice is on it.

BeeGuy
01-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Is pretty tik

WTHunter
01-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Was on it in the summer.....lots of fish, but all small. Know some guys that were doing well there between Christmas and New Years.

Drewski Canuck
01-25-2012, 11:46 PM
Leeaspell,

You failed to mention "what time will you pick me up", also, you forgot to mention that the sandwhiches should be made on sourdough bread, with unsalted butter.

There, now that's sarcasm.

Drewski

FyshynChick
08-26-2012, 11:50 AM
I'm needing info on Schuman as well. My BF will not go up there if fishing isn't at least fair and I'd like to check it out. Would like to hit it before snow, for some fall fishing, have you been and how was it?

Cheers!:):)

leeaspell
08-26-2012, 11:55 AM
I haven't been out, but a buddy of mine has gone out there about a half dozen times this summer and been skunked every time.

FyshynChick
08-26-2012, 12:02 PM
Rotten luck. We use worms on snells....have never gone home empty handed. Is that what he's used? How about Goose Lake across the road there, any tries on that one?